Report: Breitbart, Trump Campaign Pushed Bernie Sanders Activist to Tell Black Voters to Stay Home

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sanders voted for that bill that locked up millions of black males.

Sanders was against most parts of the crime bill, but he had to make concessions because it included provisions to protect women and ban assault rifles.

he said this about the bill:

I have a number of serious problems with the crime bill, but one part of it that I vigorously support is the Violence Against Women Act. We urgently need the $1.8 billion in this bill to combat the epidemic of violence against women on the streets and in the homes of America.

So in true garbage centrist policymaking (where you try and appease both sides, even though we all know one side is inherently draconian), Clinton threw in a legitimately beneficial policy (Violence Against Women Act, Assault Rifles Ban) into his garbage bill. In retrospect Sanders should have been against it, but it let it be known that it was too punitive and he vehemently opposed the incarcerial parts of the bill. So even though I understand why he signed it, he shouldn't have signed it because, overall, it was a terrible bill for literally one segment of the population.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Sanders was against most parts of the crime bill, but he had to make concessions because it included provisions to protect women and ban assault rifles.

he said this about the bill:

So in true garbage centrist policymaking (where you try and appease both sides, even though we all know one side is inherently draconian), Clinton threw in a legitimately beneficial policy (Violence Against Women Act, Assault Rifles Ban) into his garbage bill. In retrospect Sanders should have been against it, but it let it be known that it was too punitive and he vehemently opposed the incarcerial parts of the bill. So even though I understand why he signed it, he shouldn't have signed it because, overall, it was a terrible bill for literally one segment of the population.
Hillary didn't vote at all. :umad:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Superstar
Daps
so this dude (and I never even heard of this nikka before today) is equivalent to the #2 democrat in the senate?

I swear you black democrats have the most retarded ass logic ever

But a *majority* of Democrats we’re against the violence against the Palestinian protesters. You took the guy who is #2 in the ranks, not #1, as the de facto voice regarding that issue.

Lol so you criticize Clinton for adding a beneficial policy to the awful crime bill but praise Bernie for voting for the awful crime bill BECAUSE of the beneficial policy?

:mjlol:

Dude, Bernie must suck some good dikk for you to hold him to lower standards than everyone else.

Last edited:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Primarily white college kids? :ld:
He was a local black bernie supporter who interacted with thousands of people regularly. He was paid by Breitbart for his work and his connections. This line of questioning seems superfluous considering the grassroots nature of their voter suppression operations.

Edit: His group was Black Men for Bernie. He was not targeting white college kids. :stopitslime:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
But we vote anyway

Any significant efforts being made to limit the Black vote needs to be addressed, regardless of how effective they are.

I'd go so far to say that limiting the black vote in key areas matters more than limiting it overall. If you can target key black voting areas, you can squeak by. That's a problem.

Know your history. There has always been a concerted effort to keep Black people from voting, and [mainly] conservatives have used many different means to do so. The absolute worst thing to do is to treat it like it's not an issue. :francis:
There are many lobbyists and political strategists getting paid big bank to consistently monitor black voter turnout.:bpufedup: