Report: Breitbart, Trump Campaign Pushed Bernie Sanders Activist to Tell Black Voters to Stay Home

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Yes, he even has a video with Nina turner. Watch his videos. He was riding hard for Bernie. Legitimately.

He somehow allowed Breitbart/Trump campaign to convince him to give it all up and bust it wide open for racists. :mjlol:

@I_Got_Da_Burna (@LICE) he was in your hood!
Oh I thought he was part of the campaign or something. Looks like it is what you said. He rode for Bernie then got paid off for Trump.

A black H.A. Goodman. Awful.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Oh I thought he was part of the campaign or something. Looks like it is what you said. He rode for Bernie then got paid off for Trump.

A black H.A. Goodman. Awful.
Yea. For me it wasn't about Sanders as much as it showed how well the CA micro targeting worked based on the FB data.

Then using that data to take susceptiple to voters and turn them against their own interest. And this was likely step two after running the DNC rigged it against Bernie narrative.

:ohhh:

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Yea. For me it wasn't about Sanders as much as it showed how well the CA micro targeting worked based on the FB data.

Then using that data to take susceptiple to voters and turn them against their own interest. And this was likely step two after running the DNC rigged it against Bernie narrative.

Most Bernie supporters got behind Hillary statiscally but that vocal minority that switched to Trump are being shown to have an influence on 2016. I wonder if the Mueller investigation will cut the grass and show the snakes on all of this in particular.

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

its not a narrative. its in the emails

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
black vote aint the reason hillary lost.
definitely not. if anything blacks are pretty much guaranteed to come out and vote for dems more so than any other group. white people decided the election. the whites in the midwest that either didnt vote or voted trump is what won the election period. not all this russian, fb , bernie, jill stein, everything but hilary and the dems shytty strategy is why they lost. foh. if that entitled bytch wouldve done a few campaigns in front of those midwest cac shed be president.