Rep. Jasmine Crockett says Marjorie Taylor Greene has a badly built bleach blonde butch body.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps

bbfq41nzenz31.jpg

@Busted_Toes

Good lord.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Mfs give these White Democrats too many excuses just cause they aren't outright klansmen :mjlol:

It's ok to criticize these juelzing ass liberal crackas! We only vote for them cause the other option is sadly worse. Folk act like you have to campaign for who ever you choose to vote for. fukk that, I do it begrudgingly.

Here's your vote, puss ass cracka :pacspit:

I disagree. There hasn't been a (for the most part) successful Republican administration since the 80s. And even Reagan wasn't shyt for Black folks.

Black people vote for liberal candidates and for liberal policy because we are the most engaged and intelligent voting bloc in America. I hate this cac talking point that we vote Democrat out of some vague tradition or out of ignorance towards something we're too dumb to understand (conservatism). All I want to see, every election, is Republicans eat shyt. Will never understand these new age black folks that want to be Republicans so damn bad. They show you every day what they about.

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
I disagree. There hasn't been a (for the most part) successful Republican administration since the 80s. And even Reagan wasn't shyt for Black folks.

Black people vote for liberal candidates and for liberal policy because we are the most engaged and intelligent voting bloc in America. I hate this cac talking point that we vote Democrat out of some vague tradition or out of ignorance towards something we're too dumb to understand (conservatism). All I want to see, every election, is Republicans eat shyt. Will never understand these new age black folks that want to be Republicans so damn bad. They show you every day what they about.
Dems are so engaged and intelligent yet play dumb to Black issues. Afraid to go to bat for us when it counts. They been going harder for trannies than Black folk.

I acknowledge that Dems are the best option, but they be on bullshyt. I'm sorry that right-wing cacs use criticism of the Dems to push right-wing agendas, but that shouldn't make it taboo to criticize Democrats.

I'm not gonna get on my knees for no cracker, blue or red.

If you wanna call me a bothsider or Trump fan for that, so be it :yeshrug:

It's just as embarassing to defend Biden as it is to defend Trump.

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Most people who are obsessed with guns are afraid of other people, race related or not. Guns are the opposite of bravery.
Not to keep an argument going, I just want our people to win. Here’s, the secret… they trick us into emotions as an excuse to shoot REGULARLY. It’s the same playbook racist “them people” 👀🚨 use. They call guns the great equalizer? Why? Just don’t play into their hands is all I’m saying.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Not to keep an argument going, I just want our people to win. Here’s, the secret… they trick us into emotions as an excuse to shoot REGULARLY. It’s the same playbook racist “them people” 👀🚨 use. They call guns the great equalizer? Why? Just don’t play into their hands is all I’m saying.

Maybe she’s trying to trick MTG into saying something racist you know she hates Black people. You know she wants to say the n word so bad.

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
And yall wonder why that kicker told women to stay in the kitchen. smh

These are just jokes. I don't wanna any smoke :hubie: