Rep. Jasmine Crockett says Marjorie Taylor Greene has a badly built bleach blonde butch body.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I don't think they are pushovers, they get their get back privately. It happens often, but I understand the optics.

I also agree about no more taking the high road publicly. She had the whole room shook when she got loud.

I think the Dems have been trying to be the "sensible party," for a while, and it has hurt them in the long run. They weren't wrong, but constantly deflecting attacks with civility has hurt them in the long run,

I agree with everything else.
I agree.

Additionally, when you publicly you show some emotion and care, the people voting appreciate it.

Democrats have been losing their hold lately because people think they're being sold out by them and letting Republicans get away with anything they want. Many people are starting to think the party doesn't care and are one in the same with the Republicans, so why bother voting.

This was the first time in a long time where they showed that dog in them and more voters will stand behind that. It may be optics here as the policy is the true get back, but those votes behind the optics are going to translate to something real. This is a good way to show, "Nah fukk them, we're not like them and they're not like us. We don't like them."

Given them the stern scoldings they need and everyone wants to give them.

Those were raw genuine emotions and that got the public's respect for dogging her back as people of all backgrounds understood her frustration. Exactly what we needed to see from them.

Last edited:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

bbfq41nzenz31.jpg

:russ: :russ: :russ:Hit her with the Woll Smoth!

Higher Tech

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gary, Indiana
I agree.

Additionally, when you publicly you show some emotion and care, the people voting appreciate it.

Democrats have been losing their hold lately because people think they're being sold out by them and letting Republicans get away with anything they want. Many people are starting to think the party doesn't care and are one in the same with the Republicans.

This was the first time in a long time where they showed that dog in them and more voters will stand behind that. It may be optics here as the policy is the true get back, but those votes behind the optics are going to translate to something real.

Those were raw genuine emotions and that got the public's respect for dogging her back as people of all backgrounds understood her frustration. Exactly what they needed to see.
Right on. Agreed.

Just showing that the dog has fight will wake people up and make them ride with you. It's unfortunate politics has to sling mud because so much is always at stake, but so be it.

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
Docile?

:mjlol:

No breh. Remain calm. Do you know the difference? Yelling at someone is just as effective as going into a fight angry… you’re not thinking clearly and more than likely take an L.

You can still attack while calm and it’s a more precise and deadly that way.
I agree. But we need to let these cacs know we can get loud too. They need that fear put into em.

chiefdogg

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not mad at the sister response at all. But she should have kept her cool a lil more when doing it. Because they shouted her down once she got loud
Naw man fukk that!! That's what's wrong with the Democrat party now they steady taking the high role and scared. Btw I have no skin in the game, I just like that the Sister called her out on her B.S. Btw did you see how that CAC was ready to play the victim and how her white counterparts and even though hate her stood on Code?