Rep. Jasmine Crockett says Marjorie Taylor Greene has a badly built bleach blonde butch body.

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Sidenote: Cacs wanna get you angry. I won’t get into what racists secretly refer to it as on their forums (I used to look out of curiosity) but it’s a game to them. They laugh in privacy for getting you to react. If you really wanna reverse it and get them visibly upset, just make them look stupid. Say something thats a fact and can’t be argued with in a cold tone. Controlled and cold aggression is the best attack in those situations.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
mad-disappointed.gif

Sorry, you disagree breh. You can outshine those kind of ppl easily when you keep your cool.

She could have really styled on her more they caught on

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Not mad at the sistahs response at all. But she should have kept her cool a lil more when doing it. Because they shouted her down once she got loud
Keeping her cool would not have mattered. That’s just what THEY do. They can dish stuff out but once it’s given back to them they immediately turn themselves into the victim, and we saw the others sync up and enable her. That would’ve happened whether Crockett was calm or threw a chair at them.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Sorry, you disagree breh. You can outshine those kind of ppl easily when you keep your cool.

She could have really styled on her more they caught on
They are in session all the time and she keeps her cool usually when MTG be on her bullshyt. BUT sometimes you gotta check a mafukka to remind them.

Last edited:

Tair

Superstar
Daps
Maybe we should give them what they want for a change :mjgrin:

Or should we remain docile and continue to take the high road :mjpls:

Choices, choices....

She should have kept her cool and continued to insult her. MTG is such a a damn gold mine - from her husband divorcing her to her current cross dressing man.

She could've been roasted to the point of tears.

:ohlawd:

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Maybe we should give them what they want for a change :mjgrin:

Or should we remain docile and continue to take the high road :mjpls:

Choices, choices....
Docile?

:mjlol:

No breh. Remain calm. Do you know the difference? Yelling at someone is just as effective as going into a fight angry… you’re not thinking clearly and more than likely take an L.

You can still attack while calm and it’s a more precise and deadly that way.

Higher Tech

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gary, Indiana
Finally. That's how you're supposed to respond to the Republican bullshyt.
That's what we've been waiting for for years.

I trust her already over every other Democrat now. The mass majority of them are pushovers and I'm tired of that.

I wish she was my state rep already.

You're supposed to call shyt like this out and throw the disrespect back, on the offensive.
They bring up your physical appearance you blast them back.
They bring up bullshyt you hate, blast them back with something they hate.

No more taking the high road after multiple instances of disrespect. It goes nowhere and does nothing for the people of this country when both sides are spinning their wheels because one side disrespects and the other side lets them get away with it.

Republicans at their most friendly take passive aggressive digs all the time, time to start doing the same. You're protected by the same laws as well.

The bonus is that you have the American People's most intellectual and logical understanding on your side. Start using it.
A lot of people from civilians to Military are depending on Democrats to protect them and not be passive.

Most people know Republicans are quacks. Start treating them as such because they think they can spout the most crappy amount of the bullshyt and get away with it. They only can because the soft ass Democrats let them.

Time to stop playing respectful when the respect isn't given the other way. No more easing up the attack over their "Whoa whoa whoa :whoa:" pullbacks.

Republicans always throw the stones and hide their hands. Democrats have been too beta and passive to air that shyt out.
They throw a stone, fukk that, you throw a rock right fukking back and harder.
They start it, you end it.

No more pretending none of them do anything wrong and giving them the benefit of the doubt.

Finally somebody took it there. Can all these other lame asses do the same?
I don't think they are pushovers, they get their get back privately. It happens often, but I understand the optics.

I also agree about no more taking the high road publicly. She had the whole room shook when she got loud.

I think the Dems have been trying to be the "sensible party," for a while, and it has hurt them in the long run. They weren't wrong, but constantly deflecting attacks with civility has hurt them in the long run,

I agree with everything else.