Rep. Jasmine Crockett says Marjorie Taylor Greene has a badly built bleach blonde butch body.

bnew

Veteran
Daps

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
ssstik-io-1716143553431.webp

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Right. I mean sometimes you got to let people know. Politicians now are from a different era, you better be ready if you want to talk shyt. Don’t insult me then tell me to calm down.
Yep. Civility in American politics died when the Tea Party rose up after Obama was elected.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Hey, #bothsides, this is yall hero :mjlol:

8Jz6uZq.jpeg

I can understand not wanting to personally wear a mask. I find it ignorant and selfish.. but at least it makes SOME KIND of sense.

But. What is the frenzy to stop others from wearing masks? If they could get away with it they would run up and snatch your mask off when they see you. And then sitting at home tweeting and campaigning against masks in your free time.

I think it's just like an army of unruly children who just simply want to go against.. whatever. You say go to bed, they cry to stay awake. Somebody else has a toy and they want it just cause the other kid has it.

Except the things they are toying with are important. Public health. Democracy. Guns. The economy.

Come on MAGA supporters. You're smarter than an eighth grader.. aren't you?

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps
Yep. Civility in American politics died when the Tea Party rose up after Obama was elected.
The idea of civility in American politics has always been fraudulent. Today there is a 24 hour news cycle, additional transparency, and a shameless media desire for soundbites and ratings to highlight this behavior. With rare exceptions, these politicians have always been crass, vulgar idiots.