Rep. Jasmine Crockett says Marjorie Taylor Greene has a badly built bleach blonde butch body.

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/1
THE ENTIRE EXCHANGE, WITH ONLY THE DEAD AIR REMOVED:

Margarine Taters Greens
Insults Jasmine Crockett and AOC. Rep Crockett strikes back in battle rap rebuttal fashion.
5/16/24
#JasmineCrockett
#AOC
#mtgBleachBlondeBadBuiltButchBody
#BBBBBB

@RepMTG starts her time asking questions that are totally irrelevant to the discussion being had at this hearing. When
@RepJasmine
calls her out on it, MTG tries to take a personal dig at Rep Crockett, implying that her eye lashes are fake. AOC and others immediately object. MTG then challenges
@AOC
to a debate. When she's turned down, MTG then insults AOC's intelligence.
@RepJamesComer
eventually goes against the committee rules and let's MTG get away with it, but not before Jasmine Crockett gets to reply with:
"I'm just curious, just to better understand your ruling, if someone on this committee then begins talking about somebody's bleach blonde bad built butch body, that would not be engaging in personalities, correct?"
To which Chairman Comer responded:
"Uh, uh, what now?

#ReceiptGang

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I often wonder how so many shameless c00ns got on this site in the first place? .

In real life, rarely ever come across c00ns. In TLR, I can’t scroll 10 posts without c00ns flying in to cape for Encino woman.

It's more like a sprinkling of c00ns on vanilla..

There's a lot of white posters on here. That's what's causing it.

images