Rep. Jasmine Crockett says Marjorie Taylor Greene has a badly built bleach blonde butch body.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
And the are people on here cheering and championing on Trump and the Republicans.

:mjpls:

If you have an issue with AOC.... you're probably lowkey a MAGA fakkit. She's one of the few true progressive Democrats in Congress.

Shes an example of someone whos smart enough to move with some sense and I say this as someone who disagrees with most of her policies

The haters are easy to expose because they don't spend any time hyping up any alternative.

They're right-wing agents who love their jobs when they can talk about how the Democrats are trash, but when a Democrat actually moves the right way, they get extra defensive because it ruins their claims that they just want Democrats to be better when we all know what they actually want is to have Republicans in charge.

Amo Husserl

Superstar
Daps
img-gloria-steinem_131133481105.jpg

:ohlawd:

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Me trying to keep it civil and polite

thierry-henry-smile.gif

That's what I'm saying can you picture like if a co-worker or something like that was talking to you like that you be ready to throw hands quick.

No questions. A person like that will only respond to one undeniable thing and that is a beatdown.

If this was your co-worker that's one of those ones when you catch him in the hall where nobody's around you tell him you keep this up I'm going to knock you out and I'm a deny it if you repeat it

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I often wonder how so many shameless c00ns got on this site in the first place? .

Couple things. Many cacs been exposed here. Secondly, being an anonymous poster on a forum is different than real life interaction. Third, we had two waves of Pro-Republican policy sign ups. The first were the Tea Party fakkits who were Anti-Obama and saying slick shyt about him, etc. Then in 2016 we had an influx of Pro-MAGA posters.