RENO avg home prices reach 520k

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
winter-skyline-of-reno-nevada-vance-fox.jpg
Since this thread got bumped I’d like to say that background is beautiful but that city looks so lazily planned and dull. shytty ass American cityscape

Zime

Superstar
Daps
Born raised in Los Angeles

. Reno is 500 miles from Vegas equivalent of NYC to north Carolina
I went 470 miles by car once (wasn't driving). It took me 16 hours to reach my destination I'm never doing that shyt again my legs were gone by the time I got to my destination.

Cobalt Sire

All Star
Daps
@ROFL_GUY You were the only person always talking about Reno on this board. I'm surprised you're not in the Reno city thread. Rate This City: Day 84 - Reno NV

The only thing I ever really new about Reno was the song by REM, which I figure you have in your music library. Lol, I kid.

When I researched Reno, I understood that it had a lot of natural beauty, and was only 30 minutes away from Lake Tahoe. There's a lake going through the town, and there's mountains, and outdoor activities. Summers are mild, compared to Vegas hellfire summers. Lastly, it was comparatively cheap to Vegas, and not many people knew about it. A real secret paradise. I ultimately decided against it, because there's not enough Black people there.

Edited to take out the Reno city picture.

Last edited:

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
@ROFL_GUY You were one of the few people always talking about Reno on this board. I'm surprised you weren't in the Reno city thread. Rate This City: Day 84 - Reno NV

The only thing I ever really new about Reno was the song by REM, which I figure you have in your music library. Lol, I kid.

When I researched Reno, I understood that it had a lot of natural beauty, and was only 30 minutes away from Lake Tahoe. There's a lake going through the town, and there's mountains, and outdoor activities. Summers are mild, compared to Vegas hellfire summers. Lastly, it was comparatively cheap to Vegas, and not many people knew about it. A real secret paradise. I ultimately decided against it, because there's not enough Black people there.

Reno_FTG_Jay-Bouchard-960x720.jpg
I thought about it too, well Nevada in general because no state income taxes and its still Pacific time zone but also decided not to when I saw the only place in Nevada with a decent amount of black people was North Las Vegas

John Mexico

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Henderson, NV
Not Reno but I'm in Henderson NV. Last month I took a 2 bed room for 1933 a month, 15 month lease in hopes that the Great Reset occurs within that time frame. This literally is unsustainable.

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
I went 470 miles by car once (wasn't driving). It took me 16 hours to reach my destination I'm never doing that shyt again my legs were gone by the time I got to my destination.
:gucci:

Did y’all stop every 30 minutes