Remy Ma Cheated on Papoose?

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
You can’t be out here wearing “Free Remy” apparel and she getting her back blown out on the cool by chop cheese bruhs

HOLY fukk, so buddy bragging to people behind the scenes that he smashing. Damn, why the fukk she do Pap like that???

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Black men don't cheat.

And if you know one that does, he definitely African or Jamaican.
Nah black men do NOT cheat.

:laff:

Anyway.

Unfrotunate situation but at the same time, let's say it is true that Remy left Pap to go fukk with this dude. It makes me wonder why?

Men, yes even black men can love you to death and still go get some p*ssy on the side with little to no attachment. Women..not so much. So while I'll say again...unfortnuate, besides just wanting some dikk, WHY would Remy leave Pap for this guy? It could be any number of things that nobody is thinking about as they hang their head for either party. He coulda been fukking someone else himself, coulda been abusive, all kinda shyt.

All you know is what you seen in the headlines.

Last edited:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps

Anyway.

Unfrotunate situation but at the same time, let's say it is true that Remy left Pap to go fukk with this dude. It makes me wonder why?

Men, yes even black men can love you to death and still go get some p*ssy on the side with little to no attachment. Women..not so much. So while I'll say again...unfortnuate, besides just wanting some dikk, WHY would Remy leave Pap for this guy? It could be any number of things that nobody is thinking about as they hand their head for either party. He coulda been fukking someone else himself, coulda been abusive, all kinda shyt.

When a women is fedup, it's nothing you can do about it. She maybe at that point. When buddy was going at her in the battle, she had that face of a woman who is emotionless about pap. Look at her face.

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co

Anyway.

Men, yes even black men can love you to death and still go get some p*ssy on the side with little to no attachment. Women..not so much. So while I'll say again...unfortnuate, besides just wanting some dikk, WHY would Remy leave Pap for this guy? It could be any number of things that nobody is thinking about as they hand their head for either party. He coulda been fukking someone else himself, coulda been abusive, all kinda shyt.

Or she could of done it just because she wanted to

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
When a women is fedup, it's nothing you can do about it. She maybe at that point. When buddy was going at her in the battle, she had that face of a woman who is emotionless about pap. Look at her face.

Exactly what I peeped.

She was even rippity rapping at that nikka after the battle lol. She's numb enough to stand there, hear all of that and be coming up with rebuttals instead of feeling some kinda shame or anger, she's DONE with that situaiton, for whatever reason.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Exactly what I peeped.

She was even rippity rapping at that nikka after the battle lol. She's numb enough to stand there, hear all of that and be coming up with rebuttals instead of feeling some kinda shame or anger, she's DONE with that situaiton, for whatever reason.
Yeah pretty obvious she fukking with buddy but can't say Pap isnt at fault. As you said, all kind of shyt could have happened to lead her to some fukk that nikka shyt. He did seem over obsessed with her, so never know what happened.