Remy Ma Cheated on Papoose?

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Adding since pimpin been pimpin to the op does nothing to change the chatty patty nature that is this thread

You too far gone mentally into fakkitry to even notice :dead:
Stop ducking smoke and hiding your hand cac.

ScottyG

Separate the boys from men
Daps
Yeah cac humor. :russ: Keep trying, I'm sure someone will dap you and laugh eventually. I'll even tag a few who may @BenchPressPapi @TEH come dap this nikka and give him some love. He screaming for it.
Calling nikkas for back up :dame:
Knowing where gay nikkas are being held in prison :dame:

Being a 5'3 (majority white) Bama midget no roll ride :dead:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Calling nikkas for back up :dame:
Knowing where gay nikkas are being held in prison :dame:

Being 5'3 majority white Bama midget no roll ride :dead:
No for you, I called them to give you the attention you crave on this board when you sign on everyday and pop shyt to everybody behind a keyboard, Knowing you wouldn't bust a grape in real life. It gives nikkas like you a self esteem boast. Thats why you won't even say what city you in. :russ: We know you in fukking Billings, Montana or some shyt. fukk out my face and go act cyber tough with the next nikka.

Justin Nitsuj

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
There's literally a video of Remy laying in bed with no panties on flowing around on the internet.
And no she did not show the p*ssy either, but you can tell she didn't have on any panties.

Who didn't see this coming? :pachaha:

ScottyG

Separate the boys from men
Daps
No for you, I called them to give you the attention you crave on this board when you sign on everyday and pop shyt to everybody behind a keyboard, Knowing you wouldn't bust a grape in real life. It gives nikkas like you a self esteem boast. Thats why you won't even say what city you in. :russ: We know you in fukking Billings, Montana or some shyt. fukk out my face and go act cyber tough with the next nikka.
You're such a midget that clowning you means i am acting tough :dwillhuh:

Little man syndrome is a bytch :mjlol:

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Yeah cac humor. :russ: Keep trying, I'm sure someone will dap you and laugh eventually. I'll even tag a few who may @BenchPressPapi @TEH come dap this nikka and give him some love. He screaming for it.
full

I’m busy

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
You're such a midget that clowning you means i am acting tough :dwillhuh:

Little man syndrome is a bytch :mjlol:
Exactly, lame ass. You been worried about my p*ssy count, and my height for a month. fukk type time you on? You like real tall nikkas? Who don't smash alot? You got that in your grinder profile? Even if I was short, why the fukk would it matter SO much to you? :what:

Studious one

Change names, like change clothes; stay a fly girl
Daps
Men definitely do the same, but this is terrible if true!
shhhh, we can’t acknowledge the fact that a piece of shyt is a piece of shyt. Apparently only women do fukked up shyt like this:comeon:… I feel bad for pap. Shyt is fukked up.