Remy Ma Cheated on Papoose?

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Yeah pretty obvious she fukking with buddy but can't say Pap isnt at fault. As you said, all kind of shyt could have happened to lead her to some fukk that nikka shyt. He did seem over obsessed with her, so never know what happened.
It's a lesson brehs gotta learn she got to love you more.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Isn't Tasha K a known liar?
She definitely is, but she got an actual image of these two having dinner together....

The damaging piece is remy ain't say hit when she got outted....

Ain't no amount of clout in the world gonna allow me to just be quiet if someone is talking shyt about my marriage

She looked guilty as fukk

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
It seems to be true, they on they way to a divorce.
I’m sure Pap is gonna be fine but Pap is an old school cat & is a private man.
I’m sure he’s very unhappy for the mother of his children to be dissed like that on camera. !!

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
Nah. Men are just naive and prideful to believe their girl could cheat OR they are so brazen and don’t give a fukk if they get caught :manny:

this narrative of women being masterminds in infidelity got to be deaded

Women are human beings & they possess the same human element that men have. So, they’re not infallible.

You can do everything & be perfect & a woman would still cheat. I’m pretty sure tons of Coli posters have smashed people’s wives and/or gfs. Are you saying all the men in these relationships made their partners cheat?

Men & women are mostly the same. The only difference is that: while the average man would smash anything - women mostly do it for comfort. And the comfort can be money/materialistic things, power, status, physical attraction and/or natural connection/affinity. I’m pretty sure Remy Ma must’ve known that nikka for a while & they had natural connection/affinity hence she let off.

Don’t go into a relationship or fall in love with the mindset that you have to fukk up for a woman to cheat. Else, you’ll end up broken. And heartbreaks linger longer for men than women. Always do it with an open mind & expect the worst.

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
Women are human beings & they possess the same human element that men have. So, they’re not infallible.

You can do everything & be perfect & a woman would still cheat. I’m pretty sure tons of Coli posters have smashed people’s wives and/or gfs. Are you saying all the men in these relationships made their partners cheat?

Men & women are mostly the same. The only difference is that: while the average man would smash anything - women mostly do it for comfort. And the comfort can be money/materialistic things, power, status, physical attraction and/or natural connection/affinity. I’m pretty sure Remy Ma must’ve known that nikka for a while & they had natural connection/affinity hence she let off.

Don’t go into a relationship or fall in love with the mindset that you have to fukk up for a woman to cheat. Else, you’ll end up broken. And heartbreaks linger longer for men than women. Always do it with an open mind & expect the worst.
Breh, I stated either dudes don’t give a fukk about being caught or are too prideful/naive in their wives’ loyalty. This was to counter the notion that women are “better” cheaters.

What are you talking about? What you are saying isn’t even bad, it’s why you’re saying it in relation to my post.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Yeah pretty obvious she fukking with buddy but can't say Pap isnt at fault. As you said, all kind of shyt could have happened to lead her to some fukk that nikka shyt. He did seem over obsessed with her, so never know what happened.

you nikkas always find a way to blame a man rather than maybe Remy is just a shytty person.

Christ you nikkas are sick

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Yeah Papoose, Pap-oose
They say you never know what you have until you lose it
You promise your girl something you better do it
You can't tell a woman you love her, are you stupid
Words don't express you love you got to prove it
Back then our relationship was the truest
Romance, slow dance to Joe music
As the time went on, I became foolish