Remy Ma Cheated on Papoose?

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t move off emotions so can’t relate honestly.

But again I got played in the past and been through it all so it doesn’t phase me anymore.

Hos gone be hos :manny:
i mean in Pap's case, its the mother of his 2 children , and a woman he rode for, not exactly a hoe...and homie is kinda bragging about the situation.

Its one thing if he was being lowkey about it, but if you gonna parade around and do da extra shyt, hands are getting put on you :yeshrug:

Look at biggie and tupac...are you tellin me that biggie wasnt justified in putting hands on pac? lol it wasnt just that he fukked faith, but da way he was acting afterwards. I dont think that makes him "emotional" he's human.

You can act all cool and unfazed if you want brother, but as a man you gotta let ppl know that can't play with you like that. Also who knows if dude was around his kids or dappin Pap and acting like him and Remy were just friends.

There's a lot to factor in

Mugenight

CUINH311
Daps
I'll say this, that is truly the most rational course of action for anyone in this position, but being known as the nikka who will always take the high road and kim will always invite an insane amount of disrespect from these low life nikkas.

You gotta throw some unpredictability into the mix.
:wow:....

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
All u can do is kill me.

But you cant take away the feeling of you knowing I was up inside your wifes guttz.
Me reminding you of the reason that you're so mad

And that image burned into your brain as u sit in a cell for 25yrs, because you let your emotions get the best of you.

"I still fukked yo bytch" playing over, and over in your sucka ass head
Reasonable doubt......crime of passion........antagonistic behavior and I'll be out in less than 5 with a new healthy physique, a couple of degrees and a full bladder on the way to your grave.......again, there are few who are actually firsts fur their women these days.......that's of no concern.......that disrespect though........that tone........passive aggressive female tone........hold them daisies pleighboi.........you seem happy to die for that p*ssy...........

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
He could kill him instead? Not that I would condone such things but it's been known to happen :myman:
Whole channels dedicated to it happening.......DV one of the most frequently committed crimes, but they still willing to risk their lives over some 70s fantasy pimpin philosophy........:pachaha:

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
i mean in Pap's case, its the mother of his 2 children , and a woman he rode for, not exactly a hoe...and homie is kinda bragging about the situation.

Its one thing if he was being lowkey about it, but if you gonna parade around and do da extra shyt, hands are getting put on you :yeshrug:

Look at biggie and tupac...are you tellin me that biggie wasnt justified in putting hands on pac? lol it wasnt just that he fukked faith, but da way he was acting afterwards. I dont think that makes him "emotional" he's human.

You can act all cool and unfazed if you want brother, but as a man you gotta let ppl know that can't play with you like that. Also who knows if dude was around his kids or dappin Pap and acting like him and Remy were just friends.

There's a lot to factor in
In fairness, the dude fukking Remy has been super low key about the whole situation given the current social environment we live in. He could’ve easily gone live and put their shyt on full blast.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Whole channels dedicated to it happening.......DV one of the most frequently committed crimes, but they still willing to risk their lives over some 70s fantasy pimpin philosophy........:pachaha:

I've never been one to go one way or another on it. If you are married and you mess around, things can happen to you. If you mess around with people who are married, things can happen to you.

It is what it is. I don't think there's any "wrong" opinion to have. It's always sad. But do I feel sympathy? No... you knew what could happen and did it anyway.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
This is the guy she was cheating with? :mjlol:

eazy-the-block-captain-zOIQb

So basically, Remy has a type and it's brehs hiding their huge forehead behind oversized new era hats :dead:
looking like a goofy cormega!

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Reasonable doubt......crime of passion........antagonistic behavior and I'll be out in less than 5 with a new healthy physique, a couple of degrees and a full bladder on the way to your grave.......again, there are few who are actually firsts fur their women these days.......that's of no concern.......that disrespect though........that tone........passive aggressive female tone........hold them daisies pleighboi.........you seem happy to die for that p*ssy...........

Nope lol
You're doing life lol

And even if you do get out. You'll be back to your simp ways. Killing nikkaz cause you love a bytch.

You gonna keep loving these hoez. They gone keep fukkin other nikkaz. And you gonna keep having to murder or get murdered over sucka shyt.

Meanwhile we chilling wit pac and big in thugs paradise lol
With the smell of your wife's p*ssy on our spiritual dikks
:mjlol:

Last edited:
Daps
If a bytch is going to cheat she’s going to cheat but I’m not letting my chick start up a rap battle league and be surrounded by a bunch of dudes. fukk that. That’s a recipe for her getting hit on all the time and ultimately getting fukked. It’s like dangling a steak in front of a pack of hungry wolves. ….as far as pap you know he really loved remy if he put hands on dude but fukk it she’s the block captain’s problem now.
Well, Remy did try to push it first as an all female battle league , until she realized as a whole those chicks are whack and unprofessional with little to no marketability. But yea, showing up to events now and then with him is one thing, but I never understood the angle of her wanting to have her own league.