Remy Ma Cheated on Papoose?

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Why DIDNT papoose get as big as someone like ASAP rocky.

He had good bars and strong work ethic? If Takashi 69 could get famous while literally looking like a clown, why couldn't pap make it :lupe:

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

He had good bars and strong work ethic? If Takashi 69 could get famous while literally looking like a clown, why couldn't pap make it :lupe:

Papoose doesn't strike me as a guy who will do anything( like give up his booty )for clout and record sales

He's got 5 other businesses including a trucking company, what is clout?

Umoja

Veteran
Daps

He seems like a direct and down to earth person. That sort of thing can kill networking opportunities.

You look at people who make it big, they kind of sell a persona. Pap would see that as being fake.

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is the guy she was cheating with? :mjlol:

eazy-the-block-captain-zOIQb

So basically, Remy has a type and it's brehs hiding their huge forehead behind oversized new era hats :dead:

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
The disrespect???
He fukked his bytch. His bytch aint have to fukk him
Like the one bro said...
You beat my ass or kill me, my last words gone be

"I still fukked yo bytch, nikka"
:deadrose:
To think..... finding comfort in dying with that phrase..... shyt is just as illogical sd expecting no emotional response from a man in an emotional situation....... shyt is fantasy......... comedy even as the murdered man succumbs to death while getting in that last one liners then breaths his last breath....... and then shyts himself as the murderer erupts in laughter........

JayJedi

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

He was too monotone imo.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York

He ran off on the plug....he got a multi-million dollar deal n finessed them....never sold out :wow:

mag357

Superstar
Daps
To think..... finding comfort in dying with that phrase..... shyt is just as illogical sd expecting no emotional response from a man in an emotional situation....... shyt is fantasy......... comedy even as the murdered man succumbs to death while getting in that last one liners then breaths his last breath....... and then shyts himself as the murderer erupts in laughter........

All u can do is kill me.

But you cant take away the feeling of you knowing I was up inside your wifes guttz.
Me reminding you of the reason that you're so mad

And that image burned into your brain as u sit in a cell for 25yrs, because you let your emotions get the best of you.

"I still fukked yo bytch" playing over, and over in your sucka ass head