Remy Ma Cheated on Papoose?

Starburst

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My nikka said papoon lmao

I've been trying to find Remy's contact info.
She might fukk anything lol
Depends on how your teeth look

maxresdefault.jpg

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Why DIDNT papoose get as big as someone like ASAP rocky.

He had good bars and strong work ethic? If Takashi 69 could get famous while literally looking like a clown, why couldn't pap make it :lupe:

Cause he wasnt on that super materialistic wave, or have a southern accent making trick baby strip club music.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
happens more often than not

sheds light on stupid coli advice about stacking your money to get women, money has nothing to do with it
it's not entirely stupid but yes having things doesn't make you more physically attractive. women like what they like regardless.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Why DIDNT papoose get as big as someone like ASAP rocky.

He had good bars and strong work ethic? If Takashi 69 could get famous while literally looking like a clown, why couldn't pap make it :lupe:
By the time NY rap got to pap and them's era it was so bar heavy but at the detriment of songwriting. Given his style I think Pap overachieved. a lot of the people from his era are non existent. Pap got signed and got a single. that was a major accomplishment in his era.

far as music. He strike me as someone I would listen to in a group that comes in and sprinkles a hot 16. everyone was not meant to be solo artists. I think groups dying hurt rap. a lot of bar barians belong in groups

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
Imagine holding a chick down for years, shouting her out on every radio show, having a home ready for her when she is released and then she turns around and does this. Eazy is a scumbag too....he knew the history, marriage and still did that shyt with that man wife.

Papoose got the right to turn both their mics off...FOR GOOD :damn:

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She definitely got a type especially considering the fact that her son looks like he could also be papoose biological son.
E_2jYFlUYAE6sUd.jpg