Remy Ma Cheated on Papoose?

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Nah. Because everytime you try that, you gonna get another asswhuppin and everyone is gonna know you corny anyway. So it's ends up being a lose-lose for you.
Imagine being so emotional that you fight and keep fighting the person your wife chose and gave her body too. She saw you and the kids and still chose another man’s penis :mjlol:

Not to mention…as adults that’s assault and can land you in jail and ruin the average person’s life. Double L :mjcry:

Man. Way too bishes out here to let one ruin my life. fukk that.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Imagine being so emotional that you fight and keep fighting the person your wife chose and gave her body too. She saw you and the kids and still chose another man’s penis :mjlol:

Not to mention…as adults that’s assault and can land you in jail and ruin the average person’s life. Double L :mjcry:

Man. Way too bishes out here to let one ruin my life. fukk that.

Keep the bytch. But keep my name out your mouth too. :ufdup: That's all. :myman:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
And you put that bytch thru the ringer.
And never let her get back to the same position she had before...

I would say leave her alone completely. But she might try to spin that shyt, like she's the one that didn't want you back.
I wouldn’t even do that. I’d just ignore her and act like she never existed. I swear to God.

“Mark my words imma ball without you” - Future

mag357

Superstar
Daps
I wouldn’t even do that. I’d just ignore her and act like she never existed. I swear to God.

Most people can't just do that

Also, The problem with that though brother is realistically you still have been wronged.

A real nikka aint gonna go fight another man over it.
And you're not going to beat the shyt out of her over it.
You are expected to "just move on"... When someone has wronged you.

Yes, move on. Don't try to keep her.

But if she wants to try to make things right with u or whatever, this is your opportunity to get even. Everyone deserves an opportunity to get even when they've been wronged.
and at the same time he'll learn the truth about her nature.

You fukk that bytch. You make her cook and clean.
But she never gets to stay over. Or be seen with you.
You don't deal with her much, unless it's about the kids. You engage with her on your own time.

This keeps her trapped in a fukked up position, trying to win you back. But she doesn't know, she really has no chance.

And like I said, you'll learn her true nature. Because you'll see, the way you treated her before wasn't even necessary.
She will do the most for less.
This will help you see her differently. And help you lose that perception of her, that might make u still love her

Just trying to cut her off cold turkey doesn't work for most people

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Most people can't just do that

Also, The problem with that though brother is realistically you still have been wronged.

A real nikka aint gonna go fight another man over it.
And you're not going to beat the shyt out of her over it.
You are expected to "just move on"... When someone has wronged you.

Yes, move on. Don't try to keep her.

But if she wants to try to make things right with u or whatever, this is your opportunity to get even. Everyone deserves an opportunity to get even when they've been wronged.
and at the same time he'll learn the truth about her nature.

You fukk that bytch. You make her cook and clean.
But she never gets to stay over. Or be seen with you.
You don't deal with her much, unless it's about the kids. You engage with her on your own time.

This keeps her trapped in a fukked up position, trying to win you back. But she doesn't know, she really has no chance.

And like I said, you'll learn her true nature. Because you'll see, the way you treated her before wasn't even necessary.
She will do the most for less.
This will help you see her differently. And help you lose that perception of her, that might make u still love her

Just trying to cut her off cold turkey doesn't work for most people

Tha'ts alot of work for somebody you dont really like anymore. I think what goes around comes around anyway. I see why someone would do that, but you still wont be happy in that situation. You will still be unhappy and in pain.

What makes you get over it faster and dont care as much or any more is a new woman who connects with you better. Not saying you should look for one, but when another one comes, and if you have a stronger connection, you will be in a state where you wont even care what happened before. Might be mad at yourself for wasting the time pining over the old one.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Tha'ts alot of work for somebody you dont really like anymore. I think what goes around comes around anyway. I see why someone would do that, but you still wont be happy in that situation. You will still be unhappy and in pain.

What makes you get over it faster and dont care as much or any more is a new woman who connects with you better. Not saying you should look for one, but when another one comes, and if you have a stronger connection, you will be in a state where you wont even care what happened before. Might be mad at yourself for wasting the time pining over the old one.

It's not a lot of work at all.
Not at all.

And that what goes around comes around shyt is fake. It's just wishful thinking.

People try to move on and think another man or women is gonna make them feel better but they really haven't dealt with what just happened to them.
They walk into that new relationship with unresolved issues

This is how you deal with it. you have to change your perception of that person.
Take them down off that pedestal you put them on.

AceMan

Superstar
Daps
I knew the s*** was real when the first video of Papoose after the news broke, his eyes looked weary

full

scorpino

Love Yourz
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If a bytch is going to cheat she’s going to cheat but I’m not letting my chick start up a rap battle league and be surrounded by a bunch of dudes. fukk that. That’s a recipe for her getting hit on all the time and ultimately getting fukked. It’s like dangling a steak in front of a pack of hungry wolves. ….as far as pap you know he really loved remy if he put hands on dude but fukk it she’s the block captain’s problem now.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
If a bytch is going to cheat she’s going to cheat but I’m not letting my chick start up a rap battle league and be surrounded by a bunch of dudes. fukk that. That’s a recipe for her getting hit on all the time and ultimately getting fukked. It’s like dangling a steak in front of a pack of hungry wolves. ….as far as pap you know he really loved remy if he put hands on dude but fukk it she’s the block captain’s problem now.

Every nikkaz needs a nikka like me in their circle.
I called this shyt years ago.

And I know damn near for a fact that she ain't just fukk that battle rapping nikka.

Once she started to glow up... I know madd celebrity nikkaz and athletes was in her dms and whatever.

A couple of red flags was when I heard her talk about 50cent. And some time later I seen pap and 50 have a back and forth about 50 liking one of her pix or something.

And I one time i heard her say some shyt about how she gets random dikk pix from somebody she doesn't know and she keeps the pix lol

Daps

What song breh, what song? I been trying to deny Future greatness for years but I think it's time. I think I'm entering my Future phase :wow: