Remy Ma Cheated on Papoose?

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
That's his wife of 10+ years, they have kids together, and she and the other guy embarassed him in the street.

Papoose definitely had to put hands on him.
Nope.

His wife committed to Pap not the other guy.

You can beat me up and do whatever you want but at the end of the day all I have to say is “but your bytch chose me” or “but I fukked your bytch” and your soul will burn slow :mjcry:

Better to just take the L and keep it moving. In my opinion, of course.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Nope.

You can beat me up and do whatever you want but at the end of the day all I have to say is “but your bytch chose me” or “but I fukked your bytch” and your soul will burn slow :mjcry:

Well if you can say that to me, then why would I let you off then. I might as well beat your ass and not give you all the leverage.

BunchePark

Coli N Calisthenics
Daps
Reppin
Broward
never followed this story but is this real or are y'all in here speculating again?

did papoose and Remy post a Christmas family holiday pic? with all the kids n shyt?

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Fighting the person who took your bytch is insane.

Just cut Remy off and move on.

Once you have kids with a woman its not so easy to just “cut her off”

Though I agree after the public embarrassment there is absolutely no WAY he should be staying with her. Pap always came off like a solid brother and of course we don’t know these people personally but Remy is wrong as fukk. No man deserves to be treated this way

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Well if you can say that to me, then why would I let you off then. I might as well beat your ass and not give you all the leverage.
Yeah but I still took your bytch 😈

Go raise those kids while I’ll fukk on her some more. This my p*ssy now. I might give her back one day but not today 😈

See what I mean :mjcry:

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Nope.

Simple as that.

That's why you aren't supposed to even engage with another nikka over that shyt.

Just move on.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps

Though I agree after the public embarrassment there is absolutely no WAY he should be staying with her. Pap always came off like a solid brother and of course we don’t know these people personally but Remy is wrong as fukk. No man deserves to be treated this way
Man. They got money. Get a nanny. We can exchange the kids but don’t ever speak to me ever again. No words unless it’s an emergency about the kids. Damn I feel bad for Pap :mjcry:

mag357

Superstar
Daps

Doesn't matter if it's easy or not.

Just cut her off.

"No man deserves to get treated this way"

Bruh... That nikka will live another day.
He'll be iight

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Yeah but I still took your bytch 😈

Go raise those kids while I’ll fukk on her some more. This my p*ssy now. I might give her back one day but not today 😈

See what I mean :mjcry:

Nah. Because everytime you try that, you gonna get another asswhuppin and everyone is gonna know you corny anyway. So it's ends up being a lose-lose for you.