Remy Ma And Papoose Divorce In Progress After Remy Allegedly Cheated On Pap

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
They want that Will and Jada (black relationship drama/controversy) bag, yall just too stupid to see it

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
And I’m not even being funny but how old is Remy? I have to add her to my list! She didn’t even get hot until her 30s. She’s going to keep this going into her 50s like Nicole Murphy, etc
Yea Remy definitely look better in her early 40s than she did in her early 20s :ehh:

Papoose should holla at the real Remy now:wow:

Faj7fPBVUAADavh

FWg_tOuVsAA9pCI.jpg:large
PAWG is life :salute:

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
R!!!!

Relationships with Reminisce Readily Retiscent cause she Relaxing with the Resident Representative Block Captain Eazy At A Red Lobster Restaurant, Recklessness!! Remorselessly the Rumors Say Shes a part of his Regiment, Romance and Loyalty Repossessed, no longer Relevant!! Making Marriages Mockeries and Real Love a Rememberance!!!!

Nacirema Dream 2: MAKE REMY A
HOUSEWIFE AGAIN dropping soon
:pachaha: :pachaha: :deadrose::dead::dead::dead:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Pap was more into her more than vice versa. Most men will not continue a marriage or relationship if their woman goes to prison. He overcompensated with loyalty and paid the price of public humiliation.
Simping never pays. bytch was prob disgusted at him lmfao

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
Pap lost for wifing a bird like Remy.

How can you marry a grimey/hood bigger/jail bird?

He let childhood love blind him.

And I’m not even being funny but how old is Remy? I have to add her to my list! She didn’t even get hot until her 30s. She’s going to keep this going into her 50s like Nicole Murphy, etc
So we gon act like she did not go under the knife? :comeon:

Daps
Pap MUST’VE been out there indiscriminately smashing hoes IN the house WITH they’re daughter in the playpen for Remy to be out here moving this coldly and this boldly with another man. The optics just look TERRIBLE

:wow: Breh I'm surprised at you. You sound like the hoes when they try to make an excuse, any excuse for how women move foul, when the truth is... women are just foul like that. They always want to put the blame back on the man even when he's innocent.

I'm about to banish you to LSA, hate it had to be you my guy :wow: