Remy Ma And Papoose Divorce In Progress After Remy Allegedly Cheated On Pap

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
R!!!!

Relationships with Reminisce Readily Retiscent cause she Relaxing with the Resident Representative Block Captain Eazy At A Red Lobster Restaurant, Recklessness!! Remorselessly the Rumors Say Shes a part of his Regiment, Romance and Loyalty Repossessed, no longer Relevant!! Making Marriages Mockeries and Real Love a Rememberance!!!!

Nacirema Dream 2: MAKE REMY A
HOUSEWIFE AGAIN dropping soon

Last edited:

jay83

Superstar
Daps
It seems like ever since that show with Joe budden state of the culture Remy has been getting tons of compliments.

Free Manolo

Rookie
Daps
R!!!!

Relationships with Reminisce Readily Retiscent cause she Relaxing with the Resident Representative Block Captain Eazy At A Red Lobster Restaurant, Recklessness!! Remorselessly the Rumors Say Shes part of his Regiment, Romance and Loyalty Repossessed, no longer Relevant!! Making Marriages Mockeries and Real Love a Rememberance!!!!

Nacirema Dream 2: MAKE REMY A
HOUSEWIFE AGAIN dropping soon
:pachaha:

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Usually I say Fck celebrities,but Pap been a good solid dude the whole Time he been on the scene...

And as a Nygga that had his baby moms do some foul shyt in everybody face n behind my back(I was doing foul shyt too...but Still)

I know how that shyt feel ..shyt aches...

Plus this nygga was Way invested than I was...he going THROUGH it!

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Papoose should holla at the real Remy now:wow:

Faj7fPBVUAADavh

FWg_tOuVsAA9pCI.jpg:large