Remy Ma And Papoose Divorce In Progress After Remy Allegedly Cheated On Pap

Arizax2

All Star
Daps
Remy not saying a word, Ez not anything in public but word behind the scene is he's bragging. Pap not showing up to this event when he been there for every battle event she threw is a bad look. Pap not posting anything about Remy on social media. Star (buckwild) confirming from his source that Remy actually left Pap for Ez.

shyt sounds like this might be true but a hell of a curve ball would be a Ez vs Pap battle with Remy going to the winner :mjlol: . That would be a massive kayfabe build up.

MBwithadream

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Bj6ORmaIQAAlj06.jpg
:skip:

Ryda52

All Star
Daps
I believe her. That’s her shyt, she (and papoose) probably heard every rhyme he was about to say beforehand, Remy went off at people for far less shyt, wouldn’t be surprised if this was promotion, cause i sho as hell ain’t know she had a battle rap showcase. Also, on another note, example #34573 that women have zero respect for men who make less than them, she SHOULD be embarrassed for a nikka who held her down when she was locked up, the husband/father of your child no less, smh.

keon

imma hitta by myself
Supporter
Daps
papoose papoose pa-poose:francis:

i mean ever since she got her"make over" folks in and out (no pun) of the industry keep talking about how fine she is..Eventually that attention is gonna turn a chicks head :hubie:
this is true but you’d think she would at least step it up a level and get with someone more established in the game and not some random ass battle rapper smh