Reminder: WS’s and Russian Ops are using immigration to stir up racial tension ahead of 18 elections

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
But you agents never make posts or threads about the former. All y’all do is bytch and complain about democrats. We see right through your shyt.

:camby:
Don't talk to me about being an agent

Damn near every other thread you make serves the pro DNC agenda and you make like 3 a week

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/rem...-racial-tension-ahead-of-18-elections.644179/
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/ale...list-possible-candidate-for-president.643232/
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/con...ourt-uphold-trump’s-muslim-travel-ban.642965/
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/gop...ty-is-a-bunch-of-crap-and-un-american.639621/
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/the-coli’s-obsession-with-black-feminism-is-weird-as-fukk.634055/
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/bot...-away-workers-rights-to-sue-employers.633924/

^^^This is from like May

And you are ramping up the frequency just in time for midterms :sas1:..... before you were just making like 1 thread a month. And posting them in The Locker Room, where they will get more eyes, even though we have 2 forums dedicated to discussing politics :martin:

(Now watch him turn his profile private :scumbag: )

I don't make threads about Republicans because I don't make political threads PERIOD :yeshrug:

https://www.thecoli.com/search/11103532/

So you can get all the way out of here with that strawman.

I call bullshyt out as I see it.... between how you post and how resistant you are to actually engaging in any kind of meaningful discourse it's very obvious what you're trying to do. If that makes me a "Russian troll" or a "Republican" or whatever other credibility attacking pejorative ad hominem you wanna throw at me. IDGAF. If the DNC platform was so great they wouldn't need paid shills (well at least I HOPE they are paying you :merchant: ) to bully people into voting for them. Democrats have become every bit the self-righteous anti-intellectual bullies the Republicans have been.... clap for them :dj2:

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
My IP doesn't trace to Russia, I haven't been influenced by social media...and people who are in mutual agreement are using links, personal experiences, and stats to add weight to their points.
I'm also in my avi and my social media is open on here...
@dj-method-x are you willing to place a wager on sources of information, influence, and whether or not systematic racism exists in latino culture on a macro and micro level?
What can you put on the line? Why are you so invested?

He don't want that smoke:banderas:

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
My IP doesn't trace to Russia, I haven't been influenced by social media...and people who are in mutual agreement are using links, personal experiences, and stats to add weight to their points.
I'm also in my avi and my social media is open on here...
@dj-method-x are you willing to place a wager on sources of information, influence, and whether or not systematic racism exists in latino culture on a macro and micro level?
What can you put on the line? Why are you so invested?

Univision Host Fired For Michelle Obama "Planet Of The Apes" Comment

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
Lmao you already lost this argument the moment you looked at my location. Born and raised in Maryland homie, you can miss me with that prepared white supremacist anti-immigrant bs you were planning to dish out. My brothers and sisters are black Americans, and you ain't got grounds to speak on your issues while neglecting others. Mine are 2 fold and my life had been nothing but overcoming adversity and dumbfukks like you, I'm blessed.

Your not dos=descendants of slaves in America

So:camby:

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
It's not about being pro-Democrat. It's about being anti-Republican.

Who is worse: Republicans or Democrats? Sometimes you have to go with the lesser of two evils. People didn't understand that in 2016 and that's why we have such a mess today.

Let's say you don't want to vote Democrat. Okay, fine. Now what other viable option is there to vote for, since you can't vote Republican? Of course you can simply choose to not vote, and let the white supremacists continue to blatantly dictate the governing forces of the country you live in. :francis:

Anybody saying black men and woman need to step up and work harder is an idiot and doesn't understand structural oppression. Black people need to organize and build alliances to fight white supremacy. As long as there are more white people than black people in the us, there is no way that black people can better their position by themselves in a system that is designed to keep them oppressed and the existance of which white people simply deny. The only strategy to achieve that, is to build alliance s with other commumities oppressed by white supremacy. Republicans understand that and therefore try to prevent these alliances from happening. At the same time, in order to stay in office and continue his openly racist policies, trump needs to suppress voter turnout for democrats. Supressing the black vote is a traditional strategy of the republican party. they do it through gerrymendering, they do it by passing laws increasing the obstacles for black people to go and vote and now they do it by trying to polarize black people around the issue of immigration. It's not really a difficult concept to understand :manny:

What You don't understand is that Hispanics are historically racist towards blacks don't believe

Look at what happened to the blacks in Argentina when after they help fight in their war.

Look at univision, they act like afro-Latino's don't exist, asks arma la negra. Talked bad about the first lady and Obama

Asks dark skin Hispanics how they get treated like sh#t by there own people

That alliance won't work, history says when there in the majority they probably try to oppress us

mykey

Superstar
Daps
But you agents never make posts or threads about the former. All y’all do is bytch and complain about democrats. We see right through your shyt.

:camby:
These "alt-right" idiots think they sleek, but we all see right through them.

Cape for Republicans brehs.
:mjcry:

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
EvE6e.gif

The coli has been closed for registration for quite some time

most of the people posting here have been here for a while too...

a lot of us here before the whole "the russians are coming!" movement that's swept the nation (but takes breaks for nba playoffs and celebrity gossip naturally)

so how exactly are russian agents getting in here to spread their propaganda? :coffee:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
These "alt-right" idiots think they sleek, but we all see right through them.

Cape for Republicans brehs.
:mjcry:
Nobody is caping for Republicans you clown. fukk the Republicans. They are full of shyt and lacking in principle.

But don't tell me to vote for the Democrats, and then call me an "alt-right Russian WS op" when I ask why :why:

How many people have yall won over with this shyt? When's the last time someone said "you are right, Im a Russian Nazi troll, since you called me on it now I will vote Democrat"

You nikkas are so fukking stupid :mindblown: What is your end game with this shyt? It cant be to win more Democrat votes

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
People can vote for who they want. :yeshrug:

But considering that Trump and the GOP are in full on white supremacist mode and doing all kinds of fukked up things, it's odd at best to come onto a black message board and only criticize the Democrats and ignore the elephant in the room.

Personally I could give a fukk about the DNC, or immigration to be honest, I just want Trump and the GOP to be put in check. That said, while I don't know that any are on here, there are plenty of Russian trolls on the Internet in general trying to convince black people not to vote. That's that shyt I don't like.