Remember when you could just buy a game and start playing?

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Well, I got an update for yall :stopitslime:
My shyt's finally downloaded, the homies are about to hop on and I'm hype :rubhand:
My boy Taj sends us all a message though saying there's a new update that's gotta download... I was fukking shook on some PTSD shyt :damn:
My shyt just downloaded and now I got another update? :mjtf: And it says I need to clear 27gb of space just for this update :dwillhuh:
I had to delete 2K just for a goddamn update :damn::damn::damn::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:
Then the update starts downloading and it's only 4.7gb... THEN WHY THE fukk DID IT TELL ME I HAD TO CLEAR 27GB OF SPACE??? :mindblown::mindblown:
We all said fukk it last night and went to bed. The game arrived on my crib on Sunday, it's Wednesday morning and I still haven't played that bytch
Unacceptable :unimpressed:
You talking bout COD? That shyt had a 4.7gb download yesterday that went relatively quick..but the copy to external drive took 2 hours. Said fukk it ..I was hype to play too
On the requiring more space than what you are downloading, I think the download expands and requires more space than what it would appear to need

KingJay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly bouls, Trust the Process
You talking bout COD? That shyt had a 4.7gb download yesterday that went relatively quick..but the copy to external drive took 2 hours. Said fukk it ..I was hype to play too
On the requiring more space than what you are downloading, I think the download expands and requires more space than what it would appear to need
Yeah Blops 4, it's some bullshyt breh :martin:
Really had to delete 2K for a update yo :what:

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
it is disappointing

:mjlol: @ switch players running in here tho
tenor.gif

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
I wish you can predownload patches before buying the game. That day NBA 2k20 day patch :gag:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
thats why disc is pointless still gotta install shyt...BUT if your internet is fast as fukk its not an issue...
You install the game from your disc. shyt has nothing to do with internet speed. Besides, i have 300mb Fios and it still takes 30 to 40 mins to play a game i have a damn disc of :martin:

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
The only time its really bad is when you are ready to play some shyt

like say MGSV

and you realize its not installed... so you prep that shyt

but by the time its ready, you dont want to play anymore.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I remember my wife bought simcity in 2013 and it was unplayable for like a week

Jacaveli The Don

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#NarcissistGang
I bought a PS4 Pro at Christmas and it was bundled with Red Dead Redemption 2

Had to do a 96GB install off the DISC

Downloaded that shyt but I've never even played it as it took so fukking long to download, had it for over 7 months but cant be fukked to start it now

KingJay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly bouls, Trust the Process
Well, I finally played last night with the homies :blessed:
I was trash, I'm rusty af, but I feel like making it to round 30 on IX is respectable for the my first zombies game since BO1, and we said fukk it once we got to 30 :manny:
Had a lot of fun, especially since they're some of my day 1 nikkas, and looking forward to actually getting good again, but damn it shouldn't be that much of a hassle :scust: