Remember when you could just buy a game and start playing?

Daps
aszfr1bpn0n3olift8ws.jpg

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
I wanna jump on but life keeps on calling me and calling me. I haven't even got around to playing Batman Arkham Asylum on PS3 yet. I'm like 10 years behind let alone playing Zelda. I'm only half way thru God of War III.:wtf:

badboys11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
M
This shyt is absurd these days :mjtf:
nikkas will buy a game and have to wait a day to play the damn thing :mindblown:
I haven't played CoD in years, bought Blops 4 to play zombies with the homies, finish like a 50gb download, start my game, and see the shyt wasn't installed all the way yet :jbhmm:
Check my downloads, see that I'm like 37gb into a 94gb download :mjtf:

I can understand it if you're downloading shyt off the store, I bought the damn disk and still have to put up with all this :what:

shyt is unacceptable, modern gaming is a joke :unimpressed:
You havent even seen the worse COD has to offer. I bought the physical copy and that downloads immediately.

They have 20GB+ updates on a weekly basis. That shyt is beyond insanity. I cant tell u how many games(like warframe) i gave up on cause i cant keep up with the updates

Not to mention they dont tell u how much u need to download before u can play, i have games that i keep updating and can never play cause every update leads to another update

Ive honestly stopped buying games for that reason, outside of 2k ill just use gamepass and ea access. And even then, i got taken off forza for a quick minute thanks to a random 60GB update.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
This shyt is absurd these days :mjtf:
nikkas will buy a game and have to wait a day to play the damn thing :mindblown:
I haven't played CoD in years, bought Blops 4 to play zombies with the homies, finish like a 50gb download, start my game, and see the shyt wasn't installed all the way yet :jbhmm:
Check my downloads, see that I'm like 37gb into a 94gb download :mjtf:

I can understand it if you're downloading shyt off the store, I bought the damn disk and still have to put up with all this :what:

shyt is unacceptable, modern gaming is a joke :unimpressed:
thats why disc is pointless still gotta install shyt...BUT if your internet is fast as fukk its not an issue...

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Front like switch updates take more than 10 minutes brehs

don't think anyone said they took long.

but devs have a bad habit of putting half the game on the cart and making us download the rest...or Capcom only putting one game on the cart and making the second game download only.

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps