Remember when you could just buy a game and start playing?

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
It does take some of the fun away but that's the price of having ultra high def games. Overall I'd rather have games that are constantly being fixed and adding extra content, so it's a necessary inconvenience.

set your games to auto update, keep your console in standby so they download in the background

Also this

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
That's cause y'all playing cartoon games with last gen graphics
Whatever.

Then shut the fukk up about your 1 hour load times so you can play your games with 10K resolution and 200 fps.

We over that graphical bullshyt in these parts.

And why are you posting anyways? And isn't it time to head to your 2nd part time job? That PS5 isn't going to pay for itself.

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
Whatever.

Then shut the fukk up about your 1 hour load times so you can play your games with 10K resolution and 200 fps.

And why are you posting anyways? And isn't it time to head to your 2nd part time job? That PS5 isn't going to pay for itself.
You so sensitive about your glorified tablet. It's ok sweetie just make better decisions in the future :therethere:

I got X1, PS4, and Switch I play all the games breh, miss me with the fanboy shyt:hubie:

Switch been getting the most burn since I got it too:ehh:
No fanboy shyt just facts no filler

Yade

BigJohnsons lol
Daps
Whatever.

Idk if this is even real but it funny as hell for some reason :dead:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
It doesn't bother me that much, but I'm fortunate to have great speeds. Hell, I downloaded GTA 5 about 4 days ago. I put the PS4 in rest mode and by the time I'd eaten dinner and put my kid to sleep, I was shooting up Grove St with Franklin. Took a little over an hour. Its never an all dy affair for me unless I'm on Netflix or gaming heavy while something downloads/installs. More so than graphics, I'm hoping next gen really takes a leap on load times given gamers have to sit through installs. Least they could do to make folks feel better about it is increase the loading speed exponentially. They say its coming but I'll believe it when I see it. :unimpressed:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Whatever.

That shiet gonna be a fukking grand to play

KingJay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly bouls, Trust the Process
Well, I got an update for yall :stopitslime:
My shyt's finally downloaded, the homies are about to hop on and I'm hype :rubhand:
My boy Taj sends us all a message though saying there's a new update that's gotta download... I was fukking shook on some PTSD shyt :damn:
My shyt just downloaded and now I got another update? :mjtf: And it says I need to clear 27gb of space just for this update :dwillhuh:
I had to delete 2K just for a goddamn update :damn::damn::damn::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:
Then the update starts downloading and it's only 4.7gb... THEN WHY THE fukk DID IT TELL ME I HAD TO CLEAR 27GB OF SPACE??? :mindblown::mindblown:
We all said fukk it last night and went to bed. The game arrived on my crib on Sunday, it's Wednesday morning and I still haven't played that bytch
Unacceptable :unimpressed: