Remember when that Lame Eminem started wearing durags

noumena

All Star
Daps
he should have Od'd
You think em is overrated now?

If he would have died he would have been a legend forever. Especially seeing as how the public saw his first 3 or 4 albums as great. Eminem Show and the other one would have been "classics" along with SSLP AND MMLP (I still don't think either SSLP or MM is classic)

Entrapta310

:umad?:
Daps
You think em is overrated now?

If he would have died he would have been a legend forever. Especially seeing as how the public saw his first 3 or 4 albums as great. Eminem Show and the other one would have been "classics" along with SSLP AND MMLP (I still don't think either SSLP or MM is classic)

you're talking if he died december 2007?
maybe eminem 2005 would have turned into a legend.....but that whole BET drug stupor he was on and all the other shyt he was pulling 2006 and 2007, his status wouldnt have went legendary. it would have went a whole other direction, like shooting star falls into a drug mess death of a failure.

Whooty Chaser

#PAWGSET
Daps
I fukk wit MMLP and hes def skilled at rapping. But hes corny as fukk. Worse dressed rapper ever. Tryna threaten nikkas with unloaded guns, Scary ass nikka wearing more vests than 50. shyt hilarious

Only Fem songs I like are Stan, Lose Yourself, and The Way I Am. I find the rest of his music corny as hell with shytty production skills.:scust:

That story Jigga told about him hugging Em in the studio and noticing that he had on a bulletproof was :dead:. Benzino and Ja had Marshall shook to his core:mjlol:

Blanking out Suge Knight's name on a song was some p*ssy shyt too. :heh:

Whooty Chaser

#PAWGSET
Daps
justin-timberlake-10-435.jpg

Look at the sh1t we let slide tho, i cant remember nobody gettin mad at this nikka

That CAC Timberlake had cornrows?:deadmanny: