Daps
tumblr_nzkif7BV9I1qzy531o1_1280.jpg

emperor.jpg

:huhldup:

fem looks scarier :damn:

Inspect Her Deck

Skins of all colours come together as brothers
Daps
A lot of y'all have a right to clown on Eminem for his fukkery with regards to dressing or his impact on the culture and all around corniness and questionable subject matter yada yada

But those of you clowning on his skills need to get a reality check. In his prime, he's rapping circles around 90% of your favourite rappers and you know it. So fukk outta here with that mess
:comeon::ufdup:

jebuz

I aint discriminate. I hate everyone equally.
Daps
Reppin
NY
A lot of y'all have a right to clown on Eminem for his fukkery with regards to dressing or his impact on the culture and all around corniness and questionable subject matter yada yada

But those of you clowning on his skills need to get a reality check. In his prime, he's rapping circles around 90% of your favourite rappers and you know it. So fukk outta here with that mess
:comeon::ufdup:
These X but Y posts are hilarious.

"Sure, Eminem dresses like a fakkit and makes faggy music, but his skill...!"

:mjlol:

Inspect Her Deck

Daps
These X but Y posts are hilarious.

"Sure, Eminem dresses like a fakkit and makes faggy music, but his skill...!"

:mjlol:

Is it not true though? And nah he doesn't make faggy music he makes weird cac music, there's a difference. Now you're gonna tell me that he has no skills lyrically nor is he technically proficient nor is he occasionally able to come up with some exceptional song writing. It's not cool to hate.

jebuz

I aint discriminate. I hate everyone equally.
Daps
Reppin
NY
Is it not true though? And nah he doesn't make faggy music he makes weird cac music, there's a difference. Now you're gonna tell me that he has no skills lyrically nor is he technically proficient nor is he occasionally able to come up with some exceptional song writing. It's not cool to hate.
No one in this thread is talking about his skills.

every fukking time there's a thread about Eminem being a fukking cac someone comes in and :cape: his skills

Inspect Her Deck

Daps
No one in this thread is talking about his skills.

How d'you explain these?

my God dude is the epitome of a swaggaless lame and to think my friends who don't know bout hip hop think i listen to this fakkit. i don't give a fack how well he can put together words and rhyme he has no substance, style or anything in his catalog. white america sold u a rapping whining lesbian and y'all bought it. he is responsible for making any lame motherfker think they're 'down'. i know this cuz i've lived in other countries n experienced this 1st hand. Ja>>>> fat lesbian.... and for the record i'm not white or black

eminem is the most overrated 'rapper" to ever hit the scene.
dude can't make good music, he can just throw together random words that rhyme. he's always been and always will be garbage.

Read before you speak.