Remember when that Lame Eminem started wearing durags

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
I never understood Em wearing a Du Rag. Everyone that is Black knows Du Rags are for Waves and Braids. It was like he was wearing it to help him be "Down", I never understood why a lot of people in White America think Du Rags are a fashion statement, lol. But yea it was harsh but Ja ethered Em with that.
I've seen dudes with shaved heads where du rags. It became more of a style thing.

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I've seen dudes with shaved heads where du rags. It became more of a style thing.

As far as "Style" at the end of the day it's a Black Style cause the Du Rag is about our hair, that what it was made for but you can actually take even further back to Africa as we would wrap our heads to protect it form the sun. The bottom line Eminem only wore a Du Rag cause Black people did it and he felt he would be more "Hip Hop" by wearing it. It's a Black Thing period, doesn't mean other races can't wear it, but understand why we wear it in the 1st place cause it being a "Style" or "Fashion Statement" came later. It was about our hair 1st and foremost. We have unique hair.

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
scust at shady throwing on a du rag like he'll ever have waves or know black pain... whats it for?

I gotta :salute: MGK and Cac Miller for keeping it funky and rocking traditional whiteboy haircuts, that bytch Yelawolf is another annoying fakkit and I'm glad he flopped under the original culture stealer
:camby: Giving Mac Miller props:lolbron:

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
med_eminem_artist_photo36.jpg

:pachaha:
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

EASTATLJERU

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i remeber when Em was beefing wit Benzino and Ray had paul rosenberg on the phone b4 that diss "I dont want this getting out of hand, its not like hes gonna do anything" lmaooo

Whooty Chaser

#PAWGSET
Daps
i remeber when Em was beefing wit Benzino and Ray had paul rosenberg on the phone b4 that diss "I dont want this getting out of hand, its not like hes gonna do anything" lmaooo

Feminem is the biggest p*ssy in hip hop history.He had no qualms about bullying Christina Aguilera, Moby, and other pop stars. But once shyt got real with Ja and Benzino, all of a sudden he was all :whoa:

Sign Woodface and expect no problems brehs:troll:

fukk Feminem:pacspit:

1d80c95bd07a30_full.jpg

EASTATLJERU

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Feminem is the biggest p*ssy in hip hop history.He had no qualms about bullying Christina Aguilera, Moby, and other pop stars. But once shyt got real with Ja and Benzino, all of a sudden he was all :whoa:

Sign Woodface and expect no problems brehs:troll:

fukk Feminem:pacspit:

1d80c95bd07a30_full.jpg
I fukk wit MMLP and hes def skilled at rapping. But hes corny as fukk. Worse dressed rapper ever. Tryna threaten nikkas with unloaded guns, Scary ass nikka wearing more vests than 50. shyt hilarious