Remember when that Lame Eminem started wearing durags

Inspect Her Deck

Skins of all colours come together as brothers
Daps
the majority of black people don't like or respect eminems music, deal with it.
he's corny and we're not impressed. :yeshrug:

I could give a fukk if you like it or not, I don't like it either.

But I'm not about to argue that he has no skills or just throws a bunch of random words together. He is corny I agree, that's why I don't listen to his music anymore, I outgrew it.

Neither's post even talked about his skill. Swagger and substance are not skills. :mjlol:

:cape: :cape: :cape:

Saying someone just throws random rhymes together is discrediting his SKILLS. I get the first post was talking about other shyt but they're still discrediting his skills.

Even if you're so fixated on the word 'skills', the point is, they are going off topic and talking about Eminem as an artist, rather than mocking his appearance. So they've gone off topic to shyt on Eminem, and I'm just pointing out that in reality, Eminem is more skilled and even makes better music period than a lot of the rappers they like.

As I said to the other poster, I don't care for his music at all anymore. But I can appreciate talent.

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I could give a fukk if you like it or not, I don't like it either.

But I'm not about to argue that he has no skills or just throws a bunch of random words together. He is corny I agree, that's why I don't listen to his music anymore, I outgrew it.

Saying someone just throws random rhymes together is discrediting his SKILLS. I get the first post was talking about other shyt but they're still discrediting his skills.

Even if you're so fixated on the word 'skills', the point is, they are going off topic and talking about Eminem as an artist, rather than mocking his appearance. So they've gone off topic to shyt on Eminem, and I'm just pointing out that in reality, Eminem is more skilled and even makes better music period than a lot of the rappers they like.

As I said to the other poster, I don't care for his music at all anymore. But I can appreciate talent.

eminem cant make a club/party record to save his life. stop it. he's not that talented.

Inspect Her Deck

Daps
and he's never mentioned in anyones top five...

:snoop:

What you're basically saying: if you're not top 5, you're not talented. Talent = making club songs

I'm gonna leave you to wallow in your own stupidity to be honest, you're a hopeless cause.

Inspect Her Deck

Daps
and eminem isnt in some people's either. but they dont discredit his talent.
just saying.

you can hate all you want, but its not like he's not some what talented.
and i prefer him not making DANCE songs. nope

A reasonable poster holy shyt

:salute:

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
and eminem isnt in some people's either. but they dont discredit his talent.
just saying.

you can hate all you want, but its not like he's not some what talented.
and i prefer him not making DANCE songs. nope

why do ya'll care if some random person on the internet never liked em? he has the accolades, he has the record sales. the fukk?
i've never been moved by him as a rapper. the beats are trash and he has the worst voice in rap. cant relate to his white trash content. :yeshrug:

Entrapta310

:umad?:
Daps
why do ya'll care if some random person on the internet never liked em? he has the accolades, he has the record sales. the fukk?
i've never been moved by him as a rapper. the beats are trash and he has the worst voice in rap. cant relate to his white trash content. :yeshrug:

i understand. i couldnt relate too at first. mushrooms and pills. gtfoh.
you can have an opinion.. i dont mind.
i hate drake and think he is a fraud but i wont say hes not somewhat talented.... ill be real about that.
still cant stand him though

so i understand how you feel. i just dont like when people hate him becuase they think hes trailer trash. when he isnt.
he was stupid to promote that.

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:snoop:

What you're basically saying: if you're not top 5, you're not talented. Talent = making club songs

I'm gonna leave you to wallow in your own stupidity to be honest, you're a hopeless cause.

well i dont know what your barometer for good rap is. it's evolved over time, but party/club music is at the core. jay, nas, 50, big, pac, kanye, wayne,- they're all multifaceted but they each have classic club/party records. something your boy fem cant do :yeshrug:

Inspect Her Deck

Daps
well i dont know what your barometer for good rap is. it's evolved over time, but party/club music is at the core. jay, nas, 50, big, pac, kanye, wayne,- they're all multifaceted but they each have classic club/party records. something your boy fem cant do :yeshrug:

You see now you're saying "my boy" when I explicitly made clear I'm not a fan of his work, just like you. But I have an outsiders' appreciation of his work, because he has talent. This is not a difficult concept to understand, I don't know why you're struggling.

My barometer for good rap is having a great discography, and Em's is full of hits and misses, but he has some albums like MMLP and TES that some rappers couldn't dream of making, and I'm talking in the sense of matching it for quality.

I find it borderline unlistenable now but it has some appeal, especially to those who like him and his style and what have you.

I hope after explaining it for the hundredth time, you understand where I'm coming from.

Entrapta310

:umad?:
Daps

i dont want him to.
and did you hear that record with trikk trikk?? thats kinda party/club. and its ok.
but i rather him not do club music or party music. i just want the old marshall bakk before dr dre :mjcry:
or let him be a ghostwriter.

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You see now you're saying "my boy" when I explicitly made clear I'm not a fan of his work, just like you. But I have an outsiders' appreciation of his work, because he has talent. This is not a difficult concept to understand, I don't know why you're struggling.

My barometer for good rap is having a great discography, and Em's is full of hits and misses, but he has some albums like MMLP and TES that some rappers couldn't dream of making, and I'm talking in the sense of matching it for quality.

I find it borderline unlistenable now but it has some appeal, especially to those who like him and his style and what have you.

I hope after explaining it for the hundredth time, you understand where I'm coming from.

33eu5hx.jpg

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i dont want him to.
and did you hear that record with trikk trikk?? thats kinda party/club. and its ok.
but i rather him not do club music or party music. i just want the old marshall bakk before dr dre :mjcry:
or let him be a ghostwriter.

i should make it clear that non black opinions on rap/hip hop are irrelevant to me...