Remember When Napolean aka śïñe•qúå_nøn Sh!tted On Black Folks For Supporting Mike Brown.?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
As far as I know, no one. Dude just whines like a bytch anytime he's reprimanded so aside from the occasionally Bushing he's mostly left alone. I think dude really, seriously thinks the shyt he says on The Coli is his life's work. I don't know a better way to put it. He's invested in some of his threads to the point of obsession.

If I had my way I'd delete that long ass Trump therad in HL and ban him. :manny:

Fred.
I haven't broken any rules besides tolerate slander, defamation, and trolling.

I stand on my own two and defend every argument or stance I have. At times, I even may contradict something you can pull up I wrote 5 years ago. Go figure.

Something is wrong with you.

Fenian

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Govan
As far as I know, no one. Dude just whines like a bytch anytime he's reprimanded so aside from the occasionally Bushing he's mostly left alone. I think dude really, seriously thinks the shyt he says on The Coli is his life's work. I don't know a better way to put it. He's invested in some of his threads to the point of obsession.

If I had my way I'd delete that long ass Trump therad in HL and ban him. :manny:

Fred.

I stand on my own two and defend every argument or stance I have. At times, I even may contradict something you can pull up I wrote 5 years ago. Go figure.

Right on cue. :mjlol:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

You haven't defended shyt. You ducked this thread since day 1 and then edited the original thread on some "oops....my bad" after defending Darren Wilson. You fukking coward. That alone is reason enough to ban you.

Fred.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You haven't defended shyt. You ducked this thread since day 1 and then edited the original thread on some "oops....my bad" after defending Darren Wilson. You fukking coward. That alone is reason enough to ban you.

Fred.
After this: http://www.thecoli.com/posts/23743187/ It became obvious none of you were sincere, or were even interested in listening, so theres no point in engaging.

You are all trolls of the highest order.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
A “black man” defending Darren Wilson
:picard:

This is what goes on around here?
I didn't defend Darren Wilson. I never have. I said at the time, there was no evidence in the world that would have warranted prosecution of Darren Wilson.

But yall just wanted to find a way to twist that into some sort of anti-support for Mike Brown.

The fact I have had to explain this so often is a testament to why its not even worth arguing with people who have an agenda at trying to pin stupid shyt on me.

I stand by my comments. The Mike Brown case was the wrong one to rally behind. Period. It was a strategic blunder because the stuff that came out later muddied the waters of public support. The mainstream only acknowledges slam dunk cases. We blew our load with BLM's inception around Mike Brown and not another case and we effectively ruined the momentum to really change things politically once it came out that the Mike Brown case was way more complicated than a simple "hands up dont shoot" narrative.

The leaders of the 60s would not have taken up a case like Mike Brown if they knew they couldn't control the dialogu around it.

White supremacists and corrupt law enforcement reforms only will be swayed with perfect victims.

By the time Philando Castile and Eric Garner happened, everyone was already hitched to the flawed Mike Brown case and the greater movement was tainted.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
full

No one listened because you're obviously full of shyt and tried to retroactively frame Darren Wilson getting off as :manny: "see, I told you".

There is no reason for anyone....least of all a black man, which you claim to be....to not want to rally behind a black kid gunned down by a racist cop. Period. fukk all that other shyt you're talking about. "Mike Brown was the wrong one to rally behind"....tell that to his loved ones. People have rallied behind literally every black person killed by police and it rarely if ever changes anything either way....that doesn't mean you don't do it. You're such a fukking weirdo I gotta explain basic human decency to you.

To make matters worse people explained how fukking stupid you sounded before, during and after the Darren Wilson fiasco unfolded and at some point it sunk in, which made you edit the original thread title to reflect how fukking stupid you are. So please cut the bullshyt out, this ain't HL.

We've had a year. Was Mike Brown the right case to rally around? EDIT I was wrong w/ on new evidence

As anyone can see, you admit in the thread title YOU'RE WRONG. So get the fukk outta here with this spin job nonsense. Cats immediately called you out in that thread for weaseling your way out of admitting you're wrong by editing the thread title.

Fred.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
No one listened because you're obviously full of shyt and tried to retroactively frame Darren Wilson getting off as :manny: "see, I told you".

There is no reason for anyone....least of all a black man, which you claim to be....to not want to rally behind a black kid gunned down by a racist cop. Period. fukk all that other shyt you're talking about. "Mike Brown was the wrong one to rally behind"....tell that to his loved ones. People have rallied behind literally every black person killed by police and it rarely if ever changes anything either way....that doesn't mean you don't do it. You're such a fukking weirdo I gotta explain basic human decency to you.

To make matters worse people explained how fukking stupid you sounded before, during and after the Darren Wilson fiasco unfolded and at some point it sunk in, which made you edit the original thread title to reflect how fukking stupid you are. So please cut the bullshyt out, this ain't HL.

We've had a year. Was Mike Brown the right case to rally around? EDIT I was wrong w/ on new evidence

As anyone can see, you admit in the thread title YOU'RE WRONG. So get the fukk outta here with this spin job nonsense. Cats immediately called you out in that thread for weaseling your way out of admitting you're wrong by editing the thread title.

Fred.
Jesus

fukking

christ

I can't keep repeating myself. You're not going to persuade or convince me of my perspective on the Mike Brown case, nor are you going to tell me, a black man in this world, what I must believe about that case or how I should interpret it or leverage it. I don't owe you anything.

Simply put:

Either strategy matters, or it does not. Period. It was the wrong case to rally behind.

And moreover, you're free to keep crying about my singular stance. Clearly I keep you up at night.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Jesus

fukking

christ

I can't keep repeating myself. You're not going to persuade or convince me of my perspective on the Mike Brown case, nor are you going to tell me, a black man in this world, what I must believe about that case or how I should interpret it or leverage it. I don't owe you anything.

Simply put:

Either strategy matters, or it does not. Period. It was the wrong case to rally behind.

And moreover, you're free to keep crying about my singular stance. Clearly I keep you up at night.

Ahhhhhh there is the old Napoleon. Few name changes and a lot of people forgot his old posting style.

You can't erase that shyt

OP looking kinda funny in the light. :mjpls:

@4d 6f 6e 65 79 bring your ass back in this thread and explain yourself

New evidence, video and Darren Wilson admitting on record he lied and is a racist has emerged

How do you feel now? We're waiting...

We need a mod to change the thread title back to the original title. No way should we let him worm his way out of such despicable posting.

And the name change shyt should cease immediately as well.

@houston911 @hustlemania

Threadstarter looks like a fukking idiot

He looked like an idiot before the truth came out

How stupid do you feel?

All from that thread.

Where was all this when people called your dumb ass out in the thread you started?

Facts came out and you disappeared. Why, exactly?

You can space your shyt out and underline shyt and use BOLDED font and whatever the fukk, you're still a fukking coward that ducked the thread you made and edited the title after the fact to reflect you didn't know what the fukk you're talking about. If you felt like you were right why did you get ran out of your own thread?

And for the record I don't give a fukk if you're black. So is Stacy Dash. So that angle means jack shyt to me.

Fred.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
All from that thread.

Where was all this when people called your dumb ass out in the thread you started?

Facts came out and you disappeared. Why, exactly?

You can space your shyt out and underline shyt and use BOLDED font and whatever the fukk, you're still a fukking coward that ducked the thread you made and edited the title after the fact to reflect you didn't know what the fukk you're talking about. If you felt like you were right why did you get ran out of your own thread?

And for the record I don't give a fukk if you're black. So is Stacy Dash. So that angle means jack shyt to me.

Fred.
See now you're trolling

All of this was asked, and answered.

http://www.thecoli.com/posts/28665359/

http://www.thecoli.com/posts/28665671/

I have nothing more to add.

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
White supremacists and corrupt law enforcement reforms only will be swayed with perfect victims.
So what's a perfect victim to you dumbass?

Emitt Till did nothing wrong only whistled/winked at a white woman and was dragged and lynched.

What do you mean be swayed? You want evil racist white people to suddenly see the light and error of their ways?

Are you fukking delusional?

You think racist bigot white people care about a perfect victim????

You think they wouldn't kill an innocent black man if they could get away with it????

You're way gone in your thinking and ideology. People like you cannot and should not be saved.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
See now you're trolling

All of this was asked, and answered.

http://www.thecoli.com/posts/28665359/

http://www.thecoli.com/posts/28665671/

I have nothing more to add.

You didn't answer anything, you dumb fukk. If that's how you felt why did you edit the thread title admitting you're wrong? Why didn't you address the dozens of people calling you out in the thread you started?

Are you off your meds? How can you admit you're wrong then double down again on the bullshyt you tried to distance yourself from? :what:

Take your cowardly, spinning ass back to HL. At some point you need to look in the mirror and ask yourself why do you get WOAT every year....why does a thread like this exist full of people that can't stand your dumb ass. Newsflash: It's not because you're a visionary or some kinda genius.

Fred.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
You didn't answer anything, you dumb fukk. If that's how you felt why did you edit the thread title admitting you're wrong? Why didn't you address the dozens of people calling you out in the thread you started?

Are you off your meds? How can you admit you're wrong then double down again on the bullshyt you tried to distance yourself from? :what:

Take your cowardly, spinning ass back to HL. At some point you need to look in the mirror and ask yourself why do you get WOAT every year....why does a thread like this exist full of people that can't stand your dumb ass. Newsflash: It's not because you're a visionary or some kinda genius.

Fred.

REport his old posts and get him banned like he and his bytch ass punks in HL do