Remember When Napolean aka śïñe•qúå_nøn Sh!tted On Black Folks For Supporting Mike Brown.?

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
I can't stand that hype beast bullshyt he gets on in the booth. I feel like he simply searches for the word "classic" and then orders the results to show the most recent results. Whatever project a few people are gassing up immediately gets a thread made by him taking about, "so and so got next". Then he accompanies it with the video for whatever single that artist has out at the time and a :whoo:smiley to go along with it.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
So what's a perfect victim to you dumbass?

Emitt Till did nothing wrong only whistled/winked at a white woman and was dragged and lynched.

What do you mean be swayed? You want evil racist white people to suddenly see the light and error of their ways?

Are you fukking delusional?

You think racist bigot white people care about a perfect victim????

You think they wouldn't kill an innocent black man if they could get away with it????

You're way gone in your thinking and ideology. People like you cannot and should not be saved.
Claudette Colvin - Wikipedia

Either strategy matters, or it doesn't

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You didn't answer anything, you dumb fukk. If that's how you felt why did you edit the thread title admitting you're wrong? Why didn't you address the dozens of people calling you out in the thread you started?

Are you off your meds? How can you admit you're wrong then double down again on the bullshyt you tried to distance yourself from? :what:

Take your cowardly, spinning ass back to HL. At some point you need to look in the mirror and ask yourself why do you get WOAT every year....why does a thread like this exist full of people that can't stand your dumb ass. Newsflash: It's not because you're a visionary or some kinda genius.

Fred.
Youre not interested in listening, when I keep repeating myself. You keep asking the same question over, and over, and fukking over.

At some point its not even worth it. You aren't listening so heres my response to the same question you keep asking.

http://www.thecoli.com/posts/28665359/

http://www.thecoli.com/posts/28665671/

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Youre not interested in listening, when I keep repeating myself. You keep asking the same question over, and over, and fukking over.

At some point its not even worth it. You aren't listening so heres my response to the same question you keep asking.

http://www.thecoli.com/posts/28665359/

http://www.thecoli.com/posts/28665671/
Again, you didn't answer anything. Dozens of people called you out in the thread you started and your scary ass just edited the thread title on some :hubie:"oops, my bad" shyt. And never stepped foot in the thread again.

Keep saying you're done with the thread and it's not worth it then posting the same two nonsense replies, though. Coward.

Fred.

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
Only reason I can think is that because thecoli is the only thing going on in his life they feel bad for him and don't want to deprive him of his only human interaction.:francis:
nah he's a paid poster. like he literally gets paid to drive traffic to the site, which is why he posts 24/7. thats why he can say and do whatever and still have an account.
As a matter of fact its more than one person behind that account. there's no way one person has all that shyt to post ALL fukkIN DAY.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Only reason I can think is that because thecoli is the only thing going on in his life they feel bad for him and don't want to deprive him of his only human interaction.:francis:
This isn't a psychiatric ward. It's not our responsibility to take care of him and regulate his sanity. There have been far crazier posters who have gotten banned. He should have been gone years ago.

Wepa Man

Ramblings Of An Angry Old Man
Supporter
Daps
I can't stand that hype beast bullshyt he gets on in the booth. I feel like he simply searches for the word "classic" and then orders the results to show the most recent results. Whatever project a few people are gassing up immediately gets a thread made by him taking about, "so and so got next". Then he accompanies it with the video for whatever single that artist has out at the time and a :whoo:smiley to go along with it.
Notice that shyt too.

southpawstyle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
California
The leaders of the 60s would not have taken up a case like Mike Brown if they knew they couldn't control the dialogu around it.

White supremacists and corrupt law enforcement reforms only will be swayed with perfect victims.

By the time Philando Castile and Eric Garner happened, everyone was already hitched to the flawed Mike Brown case and the greater movement was tainted.
1) youre a neoliberal piece of shyt. Leaders of the 60s would have laughed in your face.

2) Garner happened a month before Brown and was likely a cause for the response.

You just like to play holier than thou devils advocate and puff your chest out when you think youre right.

You gonna make me pull up the posts of you supporting Bernie, or did you edit them already?

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: There are at least three 15+ page threads on here just shytting on Nap :mjgrin: