Remember When Napolean aka śïñe•qúå_nøn Sh!tted On Black Folks For Supporting Mike Brown.?

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
I been saying he was posting alt-right talking points before alt-right became mainstream.

He follows them. He plays both sides.

Dude is the worst and the fact that he has stans/supporters in HL means that sub should just be shut down, total embarrassment to the Coli.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
idk why his opinion on women matters... dude is gay
:russ: Yo, so I'm not the only person who notices how hard Napoleon tries to pretend he's into women & how awkward it is? I always chuckle how much he cyses Tariq's female co-host Bre from the IZM show. She's not that hot!

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if you aint negged him lately then lay one in, i can tell it hurts his soul. dude getting so shook he almost hides in his russia thread 24/7 these days. he bout to make it fully all purpose and start posting drake songs in there so he never has to leave. :mjgrin:

Samson

Wholesome Black Man
Daps
Reppin
Haitian Gang
this pathetic back-peddaling fukkboi.. :hhh:

tried to go back, and change your thread title to save face.. your clown ass couldnt wait to throw that young brother under the bus.. you, or no one knew all the evidence.. but.. you were quick to stick up for that filthy pig who gunned a fukkin KID.. :mindblown:

not even gonna get on how you used to sh!t on Black folks.. claimed you werent Back.. then, changed your mind.. :jbhmm:

then.. when we found your Reddit that was laced with a bunch of racist sh!t.. you were at least smart enough to delete that with the quickness.. :mjgrin:

or, when you claimed to be a DJ.. but, couldnt even post a simple mix.. :mjlol:

or, when you claimed to be a doctor.. and, posted a bogus ass degree.. :sas2:

i got time today, cuz. :wtb:

:picard:
I understand why he's neg on sight status for a lot of people :russ: