Remember when Mortal Kombat had a regular ass cop for a character

Lord Beerus

God of Destruction | CatSet General
Daps
They butchered the ever loving fukk outta her storyline... :mjlol:

Kotal Kahn killed this bytch off-screen between MK10 and MK11 then when Mileena comes back in the dlc she’s furious because apparently her and Tanya were lovers. The fukk... :skip:

Mileena has the mouth of a fukking piranha plant wtf :mjlol:

Ill-Mind

Midwest Moonwalker
Daps
Bruh look at this cac Stryker. It's been years since I've played MK3 but this just makes me think about how the fukk this white nationalist looking mofo even got on the roster. He looked like he just finished his shift of harrassing and racially profiling muthafukkas:dead:Look at him!!! U can't tell me he don't enjoy his (police) Brutalities. He didn't even know it was a tournament he just wanted to whoop somebody's ass:heh:

4086873-4413924551-Stryk.jpg
:laff: :laff: :laff:

Let A Fro Be A Fro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dirty South
As a kid I used to think like "Man that Stryker cat has a gun all I need to do is shoot everyone and Ima win!!" :gladbron:

Anytime the round start I would immediately be like :bustback::bustback::bustback::bustback:
Mofukkas would either block my bullets from a distance or jump and get closer to me and then proceed to give me an L :mjcry:

I'm there as a kid thinking like how can you block bullets wit your bare hands :mindblown:
:laff:

:mjtf:

In game, players can block fireballs. You can block acid. You can block LIGHTNING. You can block...uhh...whatever that shyt Johnny Cage was throwing.

What made you think bullets would be different?