Remember when Mortal Kombat had a regular ass cop for a character

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Bruh look at this cac Stryker. It's been years since I've played MK3 but this just makes me think about how the fukk this white nationalist looking mofo even got on the roster. He looked like he just finished his shift of harrassing and racially profiling muthafukkas:dead:Look at him!!! U can't tell me he don't enjoy his (police) Brutalities. He didn't even know it was a tournament he just wanted to whoop somebody's ass:heh:

4086873-4413924551-Stryk.jpg
I’m still laughing at this thread! My dude is really out here wearing bike cop outfits going against Gods lol! Looking like he’s pissed that he got assigned to the underworld:russ: Man let me rep you.

Last edited:

AceMan

Superstar
Daps
Bruh look at this cac Stryker. It's been years since I've played MK3 but this just makes me think about how the fukk this white nationalist looking mofo even got on the roster. He looked like he just finished his shift of harrassing and racially profiling muthafukkas:dead:Look at him!!! U can't tell me he don't enjoy his (police) Brutalities. He didn't even know it was a tournament he just wanted to whoop somebody's ass:heh:

4086873-4413924551-Stryk.jpg

stryker-portr.gif

:deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny: