Remember when Mortal Kombat had a regular ass cop for a character

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bruh look at this cac Stryker. It's been years since I've played MK3 but this just makes me think about how the fukk this white nationalist looking mofo even got on the roster. He looked like he just finished his shift of harrassing and racially profiling muthafukkas:dead:Look at him!!! U can't tell me he don't enjoy his (police) Brutalities. He didn't even know it was a tournament he just wanted to whoop somebody's ass:heh:

4086873-4413924551-Stryk.jpg

:laff:

I remmy....very accurate

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
MK dont exist to me past part 2 :manny:

You missed a grip of great games man. I’d put 9, X and Shaolin Monks up there with 1-3.

MK also high key the best sounding fighting game out and has been for generations. If you produce/make beats UMK3 sound fx are god tier. Sound design in the modern games put the entire genre to shame.

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
no character will be worse than stinkin ass hsu hao from deadly alliance :scust:

Looks like a chinese military kano knockoff that works as a mercenary. Worse kano ripoff than jarek.

hatealot

Banned
Daps

Shyt was goofy, buddy was a regular NYPD cop going heads up with demons :russ:

Lmao. Just looking at that thumbnail of him shooting in the sky like . I'm with all the fukk shyt. Imma hit you with the taser and baton and I'm pulling my gun out. :russ:

Feel like he that cop from New Jersey Drive movie.

Stryker def worked on the TnT task force 8n NYPD. Gun boys

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Mortal Kombat movie gonna be lit

"Officer Curtis on leave as department investigates shooting of unarmed Asian man"

Police chief released this statement. "We are currently investigating a fighting tournament that extends from here to the outerworld. There are many combatants, some mortal, some immortal. At the current time we won't speculate on the incident regarding the incident, a further release as well as footage shall be released as downloadable content in August, you can pre order now and receive exclusive looks as well as insider information."

Officer Stryker was heard to say this after the shooting "Son of a bytch looked like Liu Kang. :manny:"

Monks across the world have began to fast as protest in regards to this shooting.
:dead:

hatealot

Banned
Daps
Dude had hands though.
:ufdup:

Lets talk about it. How you think Stryker reached the level of authority to be able to bust his gun and scrap nikkas in the street with his badge still on.

Laugh at Stryker all you want. There's a reason why he even at the tournament as a side nikka.