Remember when Mortal Kombat had a regular ass cop for a character

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Mortal Kombat movie gonna be lit

"Officer Curtis on leave as department investigates shooting of unarmed Asian man"

Police chief released this statement. "We are currently investigating a fighting tournament that extends from here to the outerworld. There are many combatants, some mortal, some immortal. At the current time we won't speculate on the incident regarding the incident, a further release as well as footage shall be released as downloadable content in August, you can pre order now and receive exclusive looks as well as insider information."

Officer Stryker was heard to say this after the shooting "Son of a bytch looked like Liu Kang. :manny:"

Monks across the world have began to fast as protest in regards to this shooting.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Bruh look at this cac Stryker. It's been years since I've played MK3 but this just makes me think about how the fukk this white nationalist looking mofo even got on the roster. He looked like he just finished his shift of harrassing and racially profiling muthafukkas:dead:Look at him!!! U can't tell me he don't enjoy his (police) Brutalities. He didn't even know it was a tournament he just wanted to whoop somebody's ass:heh:

4086873-4413924551-Stryk.jpg
I’m laughing so hard cause it’s true :russ:Man I hated him in the game!

Him

ASHTRAY BYTCH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Golden △
As a kid I used to think like "Man that Stryker cat has a gun all I need to do is shoot everyone and Ima win!!" :gladbron:

Anytime the round start I would immediately be like :bustback::bustback::bustback::bustback:
Mofukkas would either block my bullets from a distance or jump and get closer to me and then proceed to give me an L :mjcry:

I'm there as a kid thinking like how can you block bullets wit your bare hands :mindblown:
:laff:
Are you me? I’m fukking dead at how much I relate to this post :laff::laff::laff:

“Striker got a gun :krs:

:snoop:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Bruh look at this cac Stryker. It's been years since I've played MK3 but this just makes me think about how the fukk this white nationalist looking mofo even got on the roster. He looked like he just finished his shift of harrassing and racially profiling muthafukkas:dead:Look at him!!! U can't tell me he don't enjoy his (police) Brutalities. He didn't even know it was a tournament he just wanted to whoop somebody's ass:heh:

4086873-4413924551-Stryk.jpg

:dead:!!!