Remember when Mortal Kombat had a regular ass cop for a character

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
:mjlol:After MK2, the roster jumped the damn shark. Stryker the type of dude that would fukk around and win the tournament. The Elder Gods asked him for one wish since he won, dude would say some shyt like "I want Donald Trump to be emperor of the world!"

Elder Gods:

tumblr_maxg9f7YeS1rxmai6o1_500.gif

"Liu Kang asked to find his brother, Baraka wanted his army to roam the outer world, and this CAC wants another man to be a emperor.....these fukking gringos man...abrada kadabra!:francis:"

LuckyLibra619

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
As a kid I used to think like "Man that Stryker cat has a gun all I need to do is shoot everyone and Ima win!!" :gladbron:

Anytime the round start I would immediately be like :bustback::bustback::bustback::bustback:
Mofukkas would either block my bullets from a distance or jump and get closer to me and then proceed to give me an L :mjcry:

I'm there as a kid thinking like how can you block bullets wit your bare hands :mindblown:
:laff:

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
A bunch of stereotyping and racial stuff that went on throughout the whole Mortal Kombat franchise but people lost their mind when a black man wanted to create a world where slavery never happened :mjgrin:

Jax low key was one of the best MK characters ever:wow:. Dude wasn't for the fukk shyt at all:wow:

Dude would powerslam brehs, back break dudes in mid air, and slice brehs up with his metal arms:picard:.

He had one fatality where he took up the entire screen to stomp the shyt out of the loser:merchant:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
:mjlol:After MK2, the roster jumped the damn shark. Stryker the type of dude that would fukk around and win the tournament. The Elder Gods asked him for one wish since he won, dude would say some shyt like "I want Donald Trump to be emperor of the world!"

Elder Gods:

tumblr_maxg9f7YeS1rxmai6o1_500.gif

"Liu Kang asked to find his brother, Baraka wanted his army to roam the outer world, and this CAC wants another man to be a emperor.....these fukking gringos man...abrada kadabra!:francis:"

Bruh, the very first game had a supposed cop wearing Jane Fonda workout spandex. :mjlol:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Imagine John Goodman as a security guard entering a fighting tournament:pachaha:

We already saw that cacs will try it,we got something close to John Goodman in an elite fighting tournament in Bloodsport,Frank Dux homeboy had 0 skills or fighting mechanics:mjlol:.
At least he got what he had coming,never felt bad about him getting his arrogant unskilled ass beat.
QyCyWI.gif