Remember when Chris Tucker used to be funny?

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
He is washed up , like those old qb who think they still got it but step onto the filed and throw the game sealing INT

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
his ego got MASSIVE after doing rush hour. he essentially refused to take any other non-rush hour roles when he was hotter than bacon grease.

then years later he's playing supporting characters like in "silver linings playbook."

I mean the fact he's only done 3 movies, none of which he's the main star in, over the last 17 years shows u consequences of those :trash: decisions early on.

Nothing :trash: about Chris Tucker making over $100 million dollars on easy mode for 3 Rush Hour movies :mjlol::yeshrug:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Comedy actor than stand up comedian :yeshrug:

Most heads don't realize that Stand Up is a entire different beast from comedic acting. Once you get out of the funk for so long, it's a struggle to go back. Hence, why I admire dudes like Carlin, Pryor, and Williams (RIP to all) that could slide back onto the stage, and still cook up movies.

Shoot look at Chappelle and his shytty yelling at clouds ass standup :francis:

b. woods

Peace
Daps
That Rush Hour check changed the fukk out of him

his ego got MASSIVE after doing rush hour. he essentially refused to take any other non-rush hour roles when he was hotter than bacon grease.

Breh had it all but those Rush Hour checks made him lazy. :francis:

got rich and stopped giving a fukk

The hunger he had coming up in the industry was GONE once he made it to the top and :eat: well from the original Rush Hour.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Was Chris Tucker stand up ever elite?
Like he was aight on def comedy jam and Friday but I don't remember dude being top 5 stand up at any point in time

Tucker was more of Eddie Murphy than Eddie Griffin. Meaning, the standup<<<<<<<<<<<movies. Dude always known for his goofy antics and squeaky sailor boots ass voice, but once he became big in Hollywood, especially Rush Hour, there was no coming back. No different from Eddie Muphy can't go back to standup because its a entire different beast.

You got to factor in:

• Comedic timing
  • Knowing the audience
  • Dealing with hecklers
  • Transitions
My wife and son forever telling me to hit the stage and I go :whoa: , I would go in on them human like ole boy with the guitar.