Remember when Chris Tucker used to be funny?

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
:yeshrug:
That Rush Hour check changed the fukk out of him especially after he found out they had plans to make it a franchise at the time.
At first I used to be mad because I wanted more Smokey (pause) but I'd have legit liked to see him in more serious roles like he was in Dead Presidents.
Dead Presidents Chris Tucker didn't lend him to be the loud, wise talking, Michael Jackson dancing cat he normally is as both Smokey, the cat from the move with Charlie Sheen and Rush Hour, nah.
He was silly, yet serious and I felt like we got robbed of THAT shyt more than anyone else clamoring for a new Rush hour or even worse, a fukkin' Modern Day Friday. :scusthov:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
:yeshrug:
That Rush Hour check changed the fukk out of him especially after he found out they had plans to make it a franchise at the time.
At first I used to be mad because I wanted more Smokey (pause) but I'd have legit liked to see him in more serious roles like he was in Dead Presidents.
Dead Presidents Chris Tucker didn't lend him to be the loud, wise talking, Michael Jackson dancing cat he normally is as both Smokey, the cat from the move with Charlie Sheen and Rush Hour, nah.
He was silly, yet serious and I felt like we got robbed of THAT shyt more than anyone else clamoring for a new Rush hour or even worse, a fukkin' Modern Day Friday. :scusthov:
Dead Presidents, Tucker showed he had something...like a real intangible acting wise...I wish he did explore that more.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
:unimpressed: Him still refusing to reprise the Smokey roll is wild. WTF else he got going on?

his ego got MASSIVE after doing rush hour. he essentially refused to take any other non-rush hour roles when he was hotter than bacon grease.

then years later he's playing supporting characters like in "silver linings playbook."

I mean the fact he's only done 3 movies, none of which he's the main star in, over the last 17 years shows u consequences of those :trash: decisions early on.