Remember this classic: NBA2K14 Next Gen reveal

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol i skipped Spidee Man and got 2K

because i know for fact it doesn't have replayability and i wouldn't touch it after 6+ months of finishing story.

giphy.gif

They already have 4 new DLCs stories. 1 new DLC is out already and 3 DLCs stories are coming. Spider Man is a replay value.

2K19 is just terrible and lazy. I saw my friend playing 2K19 shyt is pretty mucch fukking the same as 2K18 and the graphic just like the fukking same as 2K18. A lot of people are frustrated with 2K19. It's not worth for fukking $60. I'll wait on sale or skip 2k19. 2K19 fool y'all and a scam.

Look at 2K19 thread and Spider Man thread and look at how pages they got :sas2:

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
giphy.gif

They already have 4 new DLCs stories. 1 new DLC is out already and 3 DLCs stories are coming. Spider Man is a replay value.

2K19 is just terrible and lazy. I saw my friend playing 2K19 shyt is pretty mucch fukking the same as 2K18 and the graphic just like the fukking same as 2K18. A lot of people are frustrated with 2K19. It's not worth for fukking $60. I'll wait on sale or skip 2k19. 2K19 fool y'all and a scam.

Look at 2K19 thread and Spider Man thread and look at how pages they got :sas2:

none of yall touching the game after its all done. that's not replay value

once you complete all the dlcs thats it. lol

A basketball game has more replay value due to mygm mode, plus i Dont buy 2K every year.

N*E*R*D

In Search Of...
Daps
NBA 2k14 is indeed a beautiful game. Problem is that's about all it had going for it. It was such a bad game technically I skipped NBA 2k15 out of protest of how bad the game was.

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps

I'm only aware of 3 dlc stories coming out starting next month. Black cat, turf war and silver.

What is the 4th one that you say has already been released? Was it something that was only given to preorders?

Generally sport games have more replay value than single player games so I understand why he would want to wait. If he gets Spiderman a year from now the experience will still be exactly the same which isn't the case for multilayer games. Take Titanfall 2 for example, that shyt is dead.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm only aware of 3 dlc stories coming out starting next month. Black cat, turf war and silver.

What is the 4th one that you say has already been released? Was it something that was only given to preorders?

Generally sport games have more replay value than single player games so I understand why he would want to wait. If he gets Spiderman a year from now the experience will still be exactly the same which isn't the case for multilayer games. Take Titanfall 2 for example, that shyt is dead.

I guess that came with preorder cause I didn't order preoder thou.

Yeah, I can understand that but NBA2K19 isn't worth for damn $60 when they haven't improved anything at all. Think about it.....they dont really need to release new nba 2k every year when they could updates rosters, etc.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
I guess that came with preorder cause I didn't order preoder thou.

Yeah, I can understand that but NBA2K19 isn't worth for damn $60 when they haven't improved anything at all. Think about it.....they dont really need to release new nba 2k every year when they could updates rosters, etc.
2k19 is not the same game as 2k18. Stop saying that trash.

Lil faggits are all over the net crying about how it’s to hard