Remember this classic: NBA2K14 Next Gen reveal

Daps
Reppin
Toledo, OH
Still have my copy that i got with the launch of the PS4, think i'l boot it up this weekend. Game was mind blowing at the time.

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
Still have my copy that i got with the launch of the PS4, think i'l boot it up this weekend. Game was mind blowing at the time.
its technically still mind blowing for THIS TIME if the visuals look better than NBA 2K19 breh

full

Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
you say this when they literally handed you a free my team this year. yall need to quit with this narrative

I started MyTeam just to switch things up a bit. Before I was strictly PNO. MyTeam is still some pay to play bullshyt. You come in months after release trying to play and its not even fun. People by then already have OP squads.

The game isn't even focused on 5v5 basketball anymore. The days of playing someone with regular teams 5v5 are almost over (Unless you playing with the homies). Now it's all about Pro AM and MyPlayer/Park.

Did the online leagues get an update this year? shyts been outdated AF since it was introduced. I can say the same for Madden. MUT and MyPlayer is whats "in" and BOTH got lazy ever since.

Last edited:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
So I played it last night on the One. What the hell did 2K do to the lighting and player animations the game taken a step back.

Graphically game is in 1080P but the shyt still look better than 2K current. Some of the faces aren’t that good but majority are and the jerseys moved dunks are smooth.

They had Greek Freak as a 60 :ohhh: damn times has changed. Iggy was rated the same as Curry and Thompson was a 70 something and Green 68

They CPU actually abused the post

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
So I played it last night on the One. What the hell did 2K do to the lighting and player animations the game taken a step back.

Graphically game is in 1080P but the shyt still look better than 2K current. Some of the faces aren’t that good but majority are and the jerseys moved dunks are smooth.

They had Greek Freak as a 60 :ohhh: damn times has changed. Iggy was rated the same as Curry and Thompson was a 70 something and Green 68

They CPU actually abused the post
you cop 2k19 yet? :mjgrin:

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
Well, they got MONEY now since they fooled the idiot fans with VC, etc.....they're finessing the idiot fans and got crazy paid by the advertisement companies.

This is why I skipped this NBA 2K19 and bought Spider Man

lol i skipped Spidee Man and got 2K

because i know for fact it doesn't have replayability and i wouldn't touch it after 6+ months of finishing story.

Miles Davis

Prince of Darkness
Daps
Reppin
Bebop
fukk 2K, they’re anti consumer. I already know a business purpose is to make profit but these dudes are straight greedy. The ceo even said that he feels they give us too much for what “little” we pay. 2K14 was the beginning of the VC grind.