Remember the chick 50 cent was all in love with and spoiling? Well look what she up to

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’ve told this story before on here but I met Travis Scott before he was famous and dude is lame as fukk. Yeah I’m sounding like a hater and truthfully so, but on a street cat level, dude is a NERD. I’d feel a certain way if I was 50. But you gotta charge it to the game, your bytch chose him, it is what it is
The irony of it is that most celebrities are would be considered lames and nerds but they are put in a pedestal by people who wouldn't be considered a lame or a nerd

Starburst

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
she’s allowed to date whoever she wants
Exactly. I don’t see the big deal.

Rick is doing too much. 50 and Cuban are not even a couple, so she can date who she wants. I wouldn’t be surprised if this backwards fatty 2 by 4 looking ass Nikki slides in her DM to troll 50. Silly clown.

Last edited:

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
50 bout to cry

Why would he cry ? He was banging dozens of other bytches and probably still is,you dont crry over hoes like this....you catch and release and cast ur rod in other lakes/rivers....hoes like Cuban link get passed around til she 54 and dried up like the sahara and you just hope you aint the one wit ur pants down from shooting up the club...

50 was probably poppin bottles when he got confirmation she got her period..He probably dumped her right after.

Last edited:

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
Exactly. I don’t see the big deal.

Rick is doing too much. 50 and Cuban are not even a couple, so she can date who she wants. I wouldn’t be surprised if this backwards fatty 2 by 4 slides in her DM to troll 50. Silly clown.

From what I know they took a break earlier this year, I don’t know if they’re seeing each other still.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
We know most these women these celebrities be fukking with are available to the highest bidders. That's why I never understood the dudes that be like "yo he stay with a bad one". I'm thinking it's more like he stay renting a bad one cause most of em are tricks paying for the company of these women.