Remember the chick 50 cent was all in love with and spoiling? Well look what she up to

Starburst

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m cool with coli poster @Ganso Bomb and he related to Travis. He also in the industry himself so he be knowing a lot of shyt first hand. So he was the first to call BS on this.

Niccas think they funny trynna clown 50 or call ol girl a ho.

But they ain’t thinking about Trav who already got a girlfriend and ain’t trynna have no problems cuz of some rumors that ain’t true
Not trying to dikk watch, or doubt your knowledge, but there are recent photos of the two of them out taking a walk by themselves, and some of his fans on Reddit have divulged more information about them being together and her attending his recent concerts with his family. Maybe they are just good friends, but the optics look otherwise. Either way, they are adults living their lives.
Maybe she’s the GF you are speaking of?

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Not trying to dikk watch, or doubt your knowledge, but there are recent photos of the two of them out taking a walk by themselves, and some of his fans on Reddit have divulged more information about them being together and her attending his recent concerts with his family. Maybe they are just good friends, but the optics look otherwise. Either way, they are adults living their lives.
Maybe she’s the GF you are speaking of?

Friends can’t walk? Or support each other?

Chris Evans be having lunch with Scarlet Johansson. Matter fact just 2 months ago the was spotted at this exclusive spot having dinner. But they ain’t smashing. The just good friends and attend each others openings.

But my source is a relative that’s on coli

Starburst

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Chris Evans be having lunch with Scarlet Johansson. Matter fact just 2 months ago the was spotted at this exclusive spot having dinner. But they ain’t smashing. The just good friends and attend each others openings.

I absolutely didn’t say they couldn’t, and to be honest, I have no dog in this race, but the likelihood of a celebrity flying “just a friend” out to a different country just ‘“to chill“ is highly unlikely, but what do I know? . As I said, they are adults living their lives :manny:.

Sidenote- she must be really tall, because he looks like a teenager next to her.
Great pair of legs though…hers not his.

sv4cw79wexed1.jpeg

Last edited:

V Skyye

All Star
Daps

I think this is something unique to Black urban culture mostly born from 2000s blog culture. Black entertainment culture is hyper fixated on who everybody is having sex with. Mainstream culture lives for dating rumors but they come and go and no one really cares once people break up and move on. Meanwhile Black people go on and on about who people may or may not have had sex with, even if it’s decades ago. It’s very odd to me the way sex is used to define everybody and everything.

The only person I see dragged in other cultures about sex is Kim K. And I think that’s because she dates Black men and is closely connected to Black culture. So maybe that’s the common denominator. Have sex with Black men and you’re marked for life? Have sex with everyone else and no one barely mentions it? Because I never see white women who move from man to man, like Taylor Swift, degraded the way a Black woman would be. Even with J Lo the theme is more about her being “unlucky in love” instead of her being branded a whore.