Remember the chick 50 cent was all in love with and spoiling? Well look what she up to

Daps
Reppin
The Caribbean
she'll take what she can get until she finds a rich sucker or is forced back into regular civilian life
Mannnn. I was thinking about this aspect and realized that this is the realization a lot of industry hoes and socialites come to hitting their late 20s/early 30s.

If a pro athlete/Rapper/Influencer doesn't make them their main chick by a certain age they lower expectations and standards to the point where they just hoping they can trap a nikka thats coming off the bench or only made the practice squad.

They ain't tryna go back to their hometowns/neighborhood and have people asking why she came back after seeing em on IG for years posting trips, gifts, whips etc.

The implications are too deafening.

:unimpressed:

mag357

Superstar
Daps
She on vid giving trash head to Omelly she was just a rental
Always Heard there was a video... Never seen it myself.
But I heard that head was ridiculous... Ridiculous as in "wtf is she even doing?"

mag357

Superstar
Daps

Two things.

How do ubclown a nikka cause his ex girlfriend got a new dude? That doesn't make any sense.

And I never understood why these rich and famous nikkaz be wifing these chix up.

You end up making this chick famous for no reason.
And she can always make you look bad smh

These nikkaz are weird as hell

Last edited:

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
tenor.gif

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
Two things.

How do a clown a nikka cause his ex girlfriend got a new dude? That doesn't make any sense.

And I never understood why these rich and famous nikkaz be wifing these chix up.

You end up making this chick famous for no reason.
And she can always make you look bad smh

These nikkaz are weird as hell

:manny: