Remarkable: in the first half of 2024, Boston has only 3 homicides. true black mecca (28%)

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
you sure that's true?
I dont believe those numbers for a second to be honest
I'm from here and even I know those numbers aren't true, they probably aint find the bodys that got dropped in the charles river this year yet :mjpls:

Ski Mask

Friendzone: Collection 1
Daps
Reppin
Vegas/seattle
nikkas not committing crime? That's not natural. The woke statistics are hiding D-money, Smoothy and Shifty's bodies:mjlol::mjpls:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Bills are too high to be beefing. :manny:

nikkas gotta pay rent and other expenses.

And after a while that street shyt gets old.

Not saying that’s been the case in Boston, but it’s like that for a lot of people of all races in this country.

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
The news story alludes to cops/legal system dropping the hammer directly on the people and organizations responsible for most of the violence and deaths.

I'm guessing that they've had takedowns and rico cases to get those lowlifes off the street. And since people are pointing to support systems (education, health, employment) being in place, judges didn't want to hear excuses about why the lowlifes chose a life of crime and threw the book at them. As they should.
In any area, it's a tiny amount of people responsible for the crime and violence. They need to be put away, fukk the excuses.
I agree but the problem is that CAC men often use such measures to just go at ANYONE they dont like. Especially their sexual competition (black men). I would be fine with the justice system focusing on unusually violent repeat offenders, but that's usually not the case. Instead you get Billy the CAC cop who doesnt get laid harrasing random black men because their seatbelt is sideways.

Daps
I’ve repeatedly told y’all that boston - and massachusetts, in general - is one of the best places in which to raise black children.

curiously enough, a white hispanic from argentina, a restauranteur that mayor wu has butted heads with since covid, is challenging her in next year’s mayoral race.

he cites “crime” as one of the reasons he’s throwing his hat in the race.

:mjpls:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
The Asian mayor has an “office of Black males”it’s almost like empowering the most marginalized group produces positives

Heimdall

Pro
Daps
Stats aside I really liked it (the parts I saw, at least) when I visited, it felt almost European, kind of like Dublin.

I gave a breh $5 of my last dollars :youngsabo: only to see him asking more people for money like half an hour later :beli: