Remarkable: in the first half of 2024, Boston has only 3 homicides. true black mecca (28%)

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
What city doesn't have poor people? What major city has black wealth higher than the national average?

All cities have poor people...they don't have such a low number of homicides, tho. I'm fishing for the reason Boston is so low and how it can be replicated realistically elsewhere (not all City budgets are created equal)

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
It's bad but not as bad as they say, because

A 71 person sample size is horrible work. The Federal Reserve Bank of Boston and Duke University dropped the ball big time on that.

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
Boston will never be "The Black Mecca" :mjtf: :mjlol::rudy:

Heard you "nikkas" only got $8 of wealth out there.

One star :camby:

Hannibal alexander

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Rome, Roman republic
The news story alludes to cops/legal system dropping the hammer directly on the people and organizations responsible for most of the violence and deaths.

I'm guessing that they've had takedowns and rico cases to get those lowlifes off the street. And since people are pointing to support systems (education, health, employment) being in place, judges didn't want to hear excuses about why the lowlifes chose a life of crime and threw the book at them. As they should.
In any area, it's a tiny amount of people responsible for the crime and violence. They need to be put away, fukk the excuses.
they basically told the gang members as a warning, they will get the axe if they don't behave.

Hannibal alexander

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Rome, Roman republic
Boston will never be "The Black Mecca" :mjtf: :mjlol::rudy:

Heard you "nikkas" only got $8 of wealth out there.

One star :camby:
skewed results. sample of 71 :camby:. you can always make more life if you are alive. free community college in Massachusetts established in 2023 will also help massively. we will see in 5 years

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
It's bad but not as bad as they say, because

glad someone did some fact checking because i was trying to read the article in his link and it wanted me to subscribe

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
The news story alludes to cops/legal system dropping the hammer directly on the people and organizations responsible for most of the violence and deaths. I'm guessing that they've had takedowns and rico cases to get those lowlifes off the street

I imagine that several of these types of stories have happened over the years/decades.
This was from earlier this year

Feb 2024

Last edited:

Windows 91

Unreleased Operating System
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
C:\
That's a crazy stat. Homicide detectives probably posted up in the precinct playing Minesweeper for half the shift.