Religious people taking another L

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lmfaoooo I'm dead at the last part..."Dragons can't be mythological....I mean, why would God compare Satan to something that doesn't exist?" :bryan:

Convincing :stopitslime:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
That's like saying 'All atheists took an L when Jeffrey Dahmer killed and ate those gay dudes because of evolution.'

:comeon:

Your schtick is played-out, son.

You are the atheist equivalent of a Jehovah's Witness and we're gonna treat you like one.

**Hears doorbell**
**Peeks through blinds**
**Goes back to bed**
:snooze:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
That's like saying 'All atheists took an L when Jeffrey Dahmer killed and ate those gay dudes because of evolution.'​

Not really, evolution doesn't have anything to do with being an atheist. You can be an atheist and not believe in it, or be religious and still believe in it.

That said, the clip was funny but threadstarter is :deadhorse:with the religion topics.

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
Ok..he's talking about a book that was written like 1,500 years ago when people didnt know that much about the world beyond their country..sailors scared to go to sea cuz of sea monsters or magnetic rocks on shore that were thought to pull nails from ships sailing too close..cyclops on far away islands..of course people thought there were dragons in real life back then,,

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
I've been saying for the longest that Christianity needs a PR department. I swear its the only faith that just let's anybody "represent" them on any stage.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Thread starter probably meant CHRISTIANS take another L.

• Not all religions use the Bible.
  • Not even all Christian denominations use the King James Bibble which is used in most of the U.S.

Get it right, doggie