Release dates for Xbox One games and PS4 for April 2014...:lupe:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
For 8 years now Sony stans been downplaying XBL Arcade games and deeming them unimportant.

Games like state of decay and battleblock theatre were clowned and immediately dismissed by Sony stans due to their status as download only titles.

Even last year when Microsoft announced they had 15 titles in development the running joke was

"They're probably all arcade titles:troll:

Now not even a year later, arcade titles are all the rage and Sony stans are bragging about how they are eating good off of backgammon blitz.

These shyts aren't even new titles made with ps4 in mind. They are old titles that can be had on Ouya and iphone for $1

Sony stan hypocrisy levels are at an all time high with this one :wow:

Times change...i wish I had some of these titles to play on the Xbox one because I have nothing to play. I'm over here starving with you breh no need to be defensive..

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Times change...i wish I had some of these titles to play on the Xbox one because I have nothing to play. I'm over here starving with you breh no need to be defensive..
:yes:

And no one was downplaying dope XBL titles, everyone agreed geometry wars was the shyt

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
The same people will still be talking about Titanfall for months to come and it's hilarious. It didn't do what MS wanted it to do and people are slowly already losing interest.

I don't understand the relevancy of talking about what can be played on a PC when the whole premise of owning a console of any kind is the convenience of playing with a controller and on a TV. It's akin to saying, "you can get from point A to B just as fast in a ford" you'd be absolutely right, but I might prefer to get there in an Audi or Benz.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is a new low for fanboy arguments. using a bunch of games nobody really actually cares about as ammo in an argument. like I said most of those indie games can be ran on the PC my grandmother has in the back room with integrated Intel graphics. nobody is truly missing out on them. so what they aren't on Xbox One. No real loss there.
and my pc from 8 years ago can run titanfall, your point? If you truly want to run with this point, make a thread saying ps4 is useless since you can play everything on a pc except exclusives, streaming and without setup.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The same people will still be talking about Titanfall for months to come and it's hilarious. It didn't do what MS wanted it to do and people are slowly already losing interest.

I don't understand the relevancy of talking about what can be played on a PC when the whole premise of owning a console of any kind is the convenience of playing with a controller and on a TV. It's akin to saying, "you can get from point A to B just as fast in a ford" you'd be absolutely right, but I might prefer to get there in an Audi or Benz.
Dude is salty lol. he's also acting like every pc game that's on ps4 gonna be running fine. Good luck playing planetside 2 on a integrated card.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I like how back when Titanfall was announced the PS fanboys was on some yeah that's an EA game we're gonna get it too shyt then when word it was exclusive to Microsoft came out they turned on it so quick.
People started seeing crazy hype that as of now, wasn't justified. The game ain't all that. where's the titanfall thread at? people in that very thread already bored of it saying they'll sell it. You're acting like titanfall is a classic that will be remembered years from now. Nikkas already back to battlefield.
Ask
@Ineedmoney504

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
and my pc from 8 years ago can run titanfall, your point? If you truly want to run with this point, make a thread saying ps4 is useless since you can play everything on a pc except exclusives, streaming and without setup.

Dude is salty lol. he's also acting like every pc game that's on ps4 gonna be running fine. Good luck playing planetside 2 on a integrated card.

Fatboi playing both sides of the fence in subsequent posts.

"I can play TitanFall on PC"

" I need my PS4 to play a 2 year old game that I already played on PC and threw in the bushes two years ago"

:wow:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
PS4= best version of multiplats, pc indie games and ftp games galore, best exclusives, free games with online mp, affordable. No need for a pc really.

Xbox one you have to bring out your grandmother pc if you want to play some ftp or pc games at 800x600 24fps. :umad:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Answer the question
Same as BF4. What's your point?

PS4= best version of multiplats, pc indie games and ftp games galore, best exclusives, free games with online mp, affordable. No need for a pc really.
Yup if this was the case you wouldn't feel the need to make up the lies below

Xbox one you have to bring out your grandmother pc if you want to play some ftp or pc games at 800x600 24fps. :umad:

Sony stans :heh: