Relayer -Space Opera Mech RPG- PS5 March 24 2022

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
just played through the demo a bit. The story is complete nonsensical weeb trash although some people might like that.

The actual battles are fun but the maps are a bit too simple. No real terrain elevation or weather effects that effect battle. Just feels like a chessboard you throw a bunch of pieces on. I think strike is more complex on horizon lol

either way, i wasn't sold on it.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
just played through the demo a bit. The story is complete nonsensical weeb trash although some people might like that.

The actual battles are fun but the maps are a bit too simple. No real terrain elevation or weather effects that effect battle. Just feels like a chessboard you throw a bunch of pieces on. I think strike is more complex on horizon lol

either way, i wasn't sold on it.
i always knew it was gonna be mid :yeshrug: appreciate the honesty

still day 1 because giant robots

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Nobody tried the full game. I’m tempted to buy it. Never did drop in price though. Got decent reviews from outlets that review JRPGs.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Nobody tried the full game. I’m tempted to buy it. Never did drop in price though. Got decent reviews from outlets that review JRPGs.
couldn't get through the demo

its hot garbage that wouldn't even survive against other mobile games. any reviewer that co-signed relayer needs to have all their work reviewed and be audited

EarlyEarly

Superstar
Daps
I saw this topic and remembered the game and watched a review and the game looks like ass honestly. Rather go back to the GBA and play Super Robot Wars OG

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
couldn't get through the demo

its hot garbage that wouldn't even survive against other mobile games. any reviewer that co-signed relayer needs to have all their work reviewed and be audited
Nobody that reviewed the full game gave it less than a 70. Unless the publisher paid them it sounds like it should at least be decent.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Nobody that reviewed the full game gave it less than a 70. Unless the publisher paid them it sounds like it should at least be decent.
you still stuck on reviewers in 2022 lol... aite try it then

there is nothing in the first hour of the game that looks like it belongs in this generation and it plays worse than most mobile games within the same genre