Relayer -Space Opera Mech RPG- PS5 March 24 2022

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
Looks dope. The scarcity of mech video games is kinda wild if you think about it. You'd think there would be alot more of them.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
its trash don't even worry about it :mjlol:

Late pass but I had a lot of fun with Super Robot Wars 30 and it was my first one I ever played in the series. Repetitive and flawed, but very fun. Learned a lot too cuz I'm not that big of a mecha anime fan so I discovered shyt like Gridman and Getter Robo that I would have probably never checked out otherwise. (well maybe not getter, I've heard about that for a long time just never checked it out)

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Looks dope. The scarcity of mech video games is kinda wild if you think about it. You'd think there would be alot more of them.

Quiet as kept, the robot phenomenon is going away. I think the world is not as infatuated with them as they once were, if anything the world is more scared of them, now that we have shyt like Siri and Alexa, and self driving cars.

It's not like dinosaurs where it's something that was here but will never be here again, robots are becoming a reality and people are not super excited about them.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I just think mecha are very Japanese oriented in pop culture and Japanese games have lost a lot of relevancy in the west.

Something like resident evil which is western identifying is accepted but teenage girls in school uniforms piloting giant robots are not

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Gundam breaker on PS4/3 was pretty cool. It’s like those dynasty games from back in the day where you just hack and slash hordes of enemies.

except with gunpla models and you can mix and match different kits for different looks weapons and abilities. Might have to run it back now That I mention it.

Last edited: