relationships are a pain man....like am i wrong here?!!

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
Earlier this year, I went to x place with my girl. Spent like 5 days, super nice high rise hotel, then two overseas country halfway through the year...for close to a week.... she constantly complains about me not courting her. We live together. Our last date was a month ago. In between thanks giving holiday, also I traveled to South Florida myself n she goes to vegas and now wants to do a trip or road trip which I honestly don't care to do. All my vacation days have been spent traveling, I just want to freaking chill.

Like damn, its like women keep watching these social media sheet n think life should be some fairy tale romance movies daily, dates weekly blah blah. I am perfectly fine just chillin at the house. I have always been this way. F

Like I am the easiest guy to date because I am mad laid back and let things work itself out (lol she complains about that too). Now she is talking about trouble in paradise.

lol am I wrong here? Also valentines day and her birthday, I went big for her. It's like all that is out of the window.

FrontoBama

U Can’t Reach The Sun
Daps
Reppin
Knicks & Dimes
Like I am the easiest guy to date because I am mad laid back and let things work itself out (lol she complains about that too). Now she is talking about trouble in paradise.
this is a vewwy vewwy important tidbit.

How you view yourself vs what that looks like to her vs what you both seek.

xbox games might fit in a ps case, but it will NEVER be Able to turn the console on *stomps cigarette*

Family Man

Banned
Bushed
Daps
Put her under manners or end it now. shyts only going to get worst with time. She finna dump you sooner or later anyways and blame it on you not stunting with her enough. Some bytches are childish and have a self sabotage streak bro.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Earlier this year, I went to x place with my girl. Spent like 5 days, super nice high rise hotel, then two overseas country halfway through the year...for close to a week.... she constantly complains about me not courting her. We live together. Our last date was a month ago. In between thanks giving holiday, also I traveled to South Florida myself n she goes to vegas and now wants to do a trip or road trip which I honestly don't care to do. All my vacation days have been spent traveling, I just want to freaking chill.

Like damn, its like women keep watching these social media sheet n think life should be some fairy tale romance movies daily, dates weekly blah blah. I am perfectly fine just chillin at the house. I have always been this way. F

lol am I wrong here? Also valentines day and her birthday, I went big for her. It's like all that is out of the window.

Listen to Larry June and emulate him.

He never seems to have women trouble, seems relaxed and has $

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
:ufdup:
You spoiled that child.
If you try to close that ‘constant and regular holiday/gifts/dates’ door, nothing but trouble ahead.
If you like her a lot, I’d be careful with your next steps.

This.

You teach people how to treat you. Sounds as if you taught her that she can get whatever she wants and that u won’t give any pushback. Its similar to raising a child.

One of my homies had this same issue and his girl just kept demanding more and more. She was really trying to see if he had any nuts to tell her no or stand up for himself. Majority of women don’t like a pushover, there has to be balance.

They eventually divorced and he’s much happier now because the foundation he laid for the relationship was unsustainable

Last edited:

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace

:francis: :hubie: